Omnitech InfoSolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Omnitech InfoSolutions Interview Questions

2.3

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process is easy. But the hr process is quiet slow and the approval and documentation is lazy process.
    The HR was responsive , but they don't disclose the location until you agree there terms

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was a walk in interview first was normal technical round and then if you get cleared then HR round where you get the offer letter and salary discussion but all process to around 5 hours

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview,Personal Interview,HR round. HR was most confused person.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much difficult, about you past experience and few technical question   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very pinpointed questions, very slow HR process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very tricky you got to be very clear in what you want and what will you be getting at the end of the month rather than in a quarter

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Personal interview was taken at Client's end by Relationship Manager and after that they send me for an aptitude test.And after tech lead gave a call to me and we decided the day of joining and he asked about my knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is the only part where you can negotiate rest of the thing is your job.
    Give your best to convince interviewee and then tell more than you expect in the case of salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Technical Interview,Personal Interview,HR round.

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

My interview was good and i was a bit nervous will look forward to the next interview...

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnitech InfoSolutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Telephonic, f2f, hr

Negotiation

company talks about the certification . Dont fall in trap.