OnMobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OnMobile Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

I got interviwed from On-Campus Recruitment. The standard procedures of three rounds technical tests and one Technical Interview. This was purely Puzzle Solving.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OnMobile.

Interview

Questions for written test were good. I couldn't clear the test but can say quality of questions were good. If you focus on basics of OOPs concept and c#. It will be easier to clear the interview. They will give you code snippet and you have to find the output

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : technical test , questions on shadowing,SQL,operator precedence, increment decrement operator
    Round 2 :tech interview, asked to write Fibonacci series,display * in incremental pattern,swap values in variable without using temp.
    Questions on abstract vs interface,const vs read only,generics vs collection,MVC routes,filter,session maintenance,string builder and string,SQL group by having clause
    Round 3 : tech interview, programs find biggest pallindrome in a long string, angle between minute and hour needle of the clock.

Interview Questions

• programs find biggest pallindrome in a long string, angle between minute and hour needle of the clock.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Expected a written test before f2f discussion through previous reviews, but they directly called for f2f. Rejected after 1 round, no information on how many rounds were there. Also questions will be confusing to test concepts

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnMobile in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through a job listing site and received a mail from their HR after a week. First round was a online test on hackerearth with 15 java based MCQ's and 3 coding questions.
    A cleared the first round and received another invitation for the on-premise second round at their Bengaluru office location.
    2 days before the scheduled second round interview , the HR informs that it is postponed to next week and I will be updated with the rest of the details.
    Never received any further update or email notification there after.

1 advice to the HR, please don't play around with prospective employees who are interested in joining your organization. Say No, if you're not interested but let them know at least.

Interview Questions

• 1 Coding set involved a complex implementation of the AbstractFactory design pattern.
      Good question and i got a little confused there. But still cleared the round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Naukri.com then

1. Online test on Hacker Rank which had 15 questions in 75 mins.
    I cleared this one.

2. Coding test in On mobile office(EC) which had 3 questions.
    I got rejected here.

Interview Questions

• 1. Output of:-

public class Recursion {

x=x+abc(x+10);
              System.out.println(x);
              return x;
              }

public static void main(String[] args) {
              new Recursion().abc(6);

2. Some question on Locker

3. Some question on brackets (){}[].

I attempted starting 2.
      1st one was correct. 2nd one was having run time error when i checked at my place.
      Got rejected in the coding test but any ways it was a good experience.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OnMobile in February 2017.

Interview

First round was Online coding test only in Java 7. It consisted of 5 coding problems and 10 output based questions. I did 4 coding and 10 output based questions. Next after 2 weeks when they called for f2f interview i was surprised to find they were again taking a coding written test. Like why would someone do that. I was expecting a f2f and this is very unprofessional of onmobile recruiters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hr send the online test link. After clearing that online test, they called for face to face round.
    They called so many people even they could not take the interview of all person. Till evening they said please have patience and at the end they give the paper & pen with two problem and ask for solve the problems. After that they told most the person that you have clear the round. even they send the mail also regarding. but after that they didn't invite for next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OnMobile (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview for On mobile is held at electronic city of Bangalore and referred by my cousin firstly they put a aptitude test consists of totally 14 bits some aptitude reasoning if we selected they will send us to technical round in this round they will ask as per your resume.But they need who are good at java.Then after the interview they said leave for the day and didn't call me about the interview only 7 people came for interview and said every one to leave.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnMobile (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

overall experience and was good, they ask the process related questions and ask how will you fit into this job. I don't know what more to write here just filing the word to submit the review.