OnX Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3.6

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

6 months. Took too long and too many interviews. Interviews were via phone multiple times from multiple people and covered the same material. Management was difficult to contact during the process and took too long to response to questions from the multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions regarding my contacts and ability to do presentations.   Answer Question

Accoubnt Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview went well. They were looking for generalities. Subsequent interviews were unprofessional at best. They attempted to ask "what if" scenarios in rapid succession with little time to answer ior provide feedback. Appeared more like an interrogation than interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions in October 2013.

Interview

6 months of interviews, only Sr. VP can actually approve hire, Micro managed with a heavy hand. Immediate manager had no previous management experience. Technical support was weak. System Engineering support was not available.

Interview Questions

• Is there an ongoing book in Texas?   1 Answer
    • Why do I not have a dedicated SE?   1 Answer

Insisde Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

thorough 3 interview process. had the chance to sit with the President of canada and trust me he cares deeply about everyone that works there. i felt encouraged and motivated after the interview.

Interview Questions

• describe how you interact daily with vendors and clients.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Apply software developer position job by online and it took about one week to process it.
    There are two technical interview rounds.
    First interview was with team lead and second interview was with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions.

Interview

Three phone interviews followed by a face to face interview. Process took two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around what experience I have in this specific type of job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was fairly simple and unremarkable.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very good, intensive, interesting, and complete. I felt good after the interview. There were lots of questions. they answered everything I asked for and were very gracious. They explained the job description in detail. they were very courteous. The interview was very complete.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornhill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OnX Enterprise Solutions (Thornhill, ON (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

There were three interviews. First interview was more of HR. Second interview is related to your job and how you handle projects and customers. Third interview was with your manager.