Onslow Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Onslow Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Onslow Memorial Hospital

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onslow Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Interview is through the HR Dept. Then supervisor last Dept manager. Drug screening. Orientation. Getting to know the individual applying for the job. Knowing what is expected of you in your position that you are applying for.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Onslow Memorial Hospital (Jacksonville, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

During my interview process I met with the Lab Assistant Director and Supervisor. They asked about my work experiences and how I dealt with difficult situations. I was asked pretty basic interview questions. However, after I was hired they have implemented a peer interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that I was faced with a difficult situation and how did I handle it.   1 Answer

CNA II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Onslow Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Interview was simple but getting started is a long process. It takes about three weeks due to tests, classes at the hospital, and background checks. You are not pay for this time. Paid day is every two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

PCA in the ER get paid more than CNA II. There is no difference between the titles.