Ontraport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2018

2.2

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty brief, with three people evaluating me of various levels in the company. They asked a list of questions then guided me to a quick computer skills test. Questions were pretty basic, and I could tell they were also looking for personality fit. Computer test was basic as well, with some logic and research tasks.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, resume and test online and received an email from the recruiter 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was scheduled for a Google Hangout interview with the department manager the following week. An in person interview was then scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ONTRAPORT?   Answer Question
    • Are you open to taking on other responsibilities not listed in your regular duties?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite position in your career history? And why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the benefits and compensation package offered was generous.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Telephone interview. Please do note, Ontraport contacted me when I applied, I did not pursue them more than once.

Gross lack of professionalism in not getting back to the candidate. One does not engage an applicant and then completely disregard him/her. How difficult is it to reply with 'we have decided to pursue other candidates'? Even when I followed up with an inquiry about the status of my candidacy, no response whatsoever.

How lame can they be when the complaints on glassdoor are items they can be easily rectified with little or no cost, i.e. vacation days allowed to be taken in a single period and 401k?

Interview Questions

• Details on previous experience   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Attended yearly job fair. It entailed a computer exam and a face to face interview. The computer exam started with a typing test. Followed by a logic and skills test. Most answers were select from drop down answer, but their were a couple write in answer questions.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontraport.

Interview

found posting on job website or craigslist and submitted my resume with cover to the general jobs email address. I received a call back and scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Phone interview was basic and easy to pass general questions about motivations and background. I was offered oppty to come in for a in person interview with execs, which was were I was totally unprepared and bombed the interview. :(

Interview Questions

• relationship with current employer.   1 Answer

Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontraport.

Interview

Started with a code test on Github followed by a second more involved test.
    A phone interview was to be followed by a skype interview and a couple other interviews with Management and the Dev team. The phone interview was friendly and easy, but that is as far as I took it.

Interview Questions

• They asked what kind of work environment I wanted, what kind of experience I wouldn't want. Basic get to know you stuff.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was your very standard interview process. Standard in that it was the basic questions you get at almost every interview: "Tell me a bit about yourself" to "How did you hear about us?" or "Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position" and even "Tell about a time where you took a negative and turned it into a positive".
    For me I always research the company and position that I am interviewing for which gives me insight to the descriptive wording and type of character/people they are looking to hire. I then see if it fits my own character and if so I create mental notes or conversations about it. This allows me to use it as ammunition throughout the interviewing process. I also look for open-ended questions pertaining to the job position and company so it allows the interviewer to divulge any more information I may be able to use. It also shows them that I am interested seeing that it is not your run-of-the-mill question being asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself...   1 Answer

QA Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I remember having a quick phone interview and then meeting with a girl from HR. She asked me if I knew Java pretty well so I got excited and thought they would expect intermediate coders from the start. I think you could go into this internship not knowing anything about coding or CS and be fine.

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was approached by the HR and then interviewed by the design team. The interview was quite basic. They asked about my background. I wasn't told I had to bring in a print portfolio, so that was a bummer as they were not prepared for a digital portfolio. They asked about my background and experience. The interviewers were very nice and friendly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Submitted resume in response to job ad. Spoke on telephone for about an hour or so for first interview. Went into office for the 1on1 interview. The office was beautiful and the people were nice, however, I did not feel a sense of warm welcome and attentiveness that I have received when I went to interviews in other locations.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic normal job interview questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary, they did ask about free time and how you utilize it and hobbies or EC activities, so be prepared...   1 Answer