OpSec Security Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpSec Security Group Interview Questions

3.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpSec Security Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview for a staff accountant position

Interview Questions

• A few situational questions:

When was the last time you made a mistake and how did you fix it.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OpSec Security Group (Boston, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very Unprofessional !
    Met first with Woman in A VP role. They then Proceeded to Drag me through
    4, in Person Interviews , Which were Icy Cold Individuals, then 3 Phone Interviews.
    The Last Which was staged, to Make me feel good. I would not Reccomend working here
    ever !!!

Interview Questions

• What is our the Value Prop of Our Product ? asked by one individual , over and over again, in Her office !   1 Answer
    • Please Explain How you approach Inside side Sales and getting past Gate Keeper .   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpSec Security Group (Boston, MA) in December 2010.

Interview

My boss found me on Dice. No recruiters were involved. It was an email and a phone interview first. Then 1:1 interview and a technical test during it. Then I spoke to 2 people that are now my boss and co-worker. Then there was a phone interview with the director who is overseas.

Interview Questions

• It's just details about what you did and typical programming questions. Their purpose is not to make you fail (unlike a few places where I've been to), but to see what you know and how you think.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Standard.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpSec Security Group (Boston, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

I met with the marketing director for about an hour. She was very nice, and made the internship sound very interesting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little negotiation as the internship was unpaid.

Market Research Analyst (Newcastle Work Experience Scheme) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpSec Security Group (Washington, North East England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was arranged to be done with my line manager, the Director of Sales and a Sales Representative, but since I was late for the interview, the latter two was no longer available via Skype, so it turned out to be a one-on-one interview.

Basically, it was just about going through the CV and check the outcome of your study on the project material (research on tobacco and alcohol tax stamp solutions) given in advance.

Interview Questions

• What would be your priority if given a position in leading the research?   1 Answer