Optical Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Optical Express

Regional Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 face to face interviews and online aptitude, numerical and reasoning assessments followed by a personality profile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about where you have delivered in a similar role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process excellent, the recruiter that I dealt with was highly professional and talked me through the process from start to finish. I was sent out interview confirmation with all the relevant information attached and would highly recommend the recruitment team at Optical Express.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

good. interviewer was nice and friendly. Lots of questions on my background. Some competency questions. Good experience, felt at ease although it was a thorough interview. Came away feeling happy and confident

Interview Questions

• Questions on background, previous employment and competency questions   Answer Question

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Described the job to me. i said sound. they said cool.
    I said i wanted money, they were like "kushty".
    Honestly, if you are using this website to prepare for an email with OE, you are waisting your time. Just don't be a complete reprobate and you'll get it.