Optical Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2018

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process excellent, the recruiter that I dealt with was highly professional and talked me through the process from start to finish. I was sent out interview confirmation with all the relevant information attached and would highly recommend the recruitment team at Optical Express.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

good. interviewer was nice and friendly. Lots of questions on my background. Some competency questions. Good experience, felt at ease although it was a thorough interview. Came away feeling happy and confident

Interview Questions

• Questions on background, previous employment and competency questions   Answer Question

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Described the job to me. i said sound. they said cool.
    I said i wanted money, they were like "kushty".
    Honestly, if you are using this website to prepare for an email with OE, you are waisting your time. Just don't be a complete reprobate and you'll get it.

Regional Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 face to face interviews and online aptitude, numerical and reasoning assessments followed by a personality profile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about where you have delivered in a similar role?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless throughout. I started with an initial telephone conversation describing the role and some information about the company - followed by a review of my previous history, work experience and relevant skills. After this I was invited to a face to face interview with the hiring manager where we discussed the role in depth and what the targets and expectations were for the future. Upon completion of my interview I was contacted a few days later and offered the position. The process was relatively fast and the interviews were mostly informal and relaxed.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied to this role on the Friday and had an Interview arranged for the coming Tuesday and was offered the role the following day. The interview itself was a 1:1 Interview which I foudn to be very pleasant as welll as informative. The interview lasted around 45 to 50 minutes. A member of the recruitment team contacted me the next day with feedback and an offer of employment which I accepted, she then informed me of all the details regarding the role and induction. The whole process was very well put together and quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting into this role if successful?   Answer Question

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Optical Express (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was over 2 stages. With the recruitment manager and both team leaders. All were incredibly professional, discussed the role in depth and asked relevant questions.
    The building is incredible and staff are very well presented.

Patient Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optical Express (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruitment team but didn't feel like an interview which was great. Phoned the next day to offer me an interview. Enjoyed Interview process, it was in one of the stores and was a relaxing environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Questions about my CV   Answer Question
    • Competency based questions like tell me a time you had a target to achieve, how did you do this and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Patient Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merry Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optical Express (Merry Hill, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Had the best experience very much two way process made me feel at ease I was given the opportunity to say about my reasearch into the company as well as my work history both a true credit to the company

Patient Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optical Express (Norwich, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

I contacted Lisa Carr at Optical Express Recruitment. She was very professional and efficient in processing my application with the company. Lisa asked me to forward my CV to her and swiftly organised an interview with Mr Anthony Kemp at the Norwich practice.
    The interview was a two way process where Anthony gave me excellent information about the company and i asked lots of questions based on my research.
    After the interview Lisa gave me excellent feedback and i was delighted to receive a job offer.
    Lisa explained concisely the role and locations of the job and salary. I would like to thank Optical Express for such an excellent recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Optical Express?   1 Answer