Opus Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opus Bank

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Irvine, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Process geared towards determining applicants fit within the firm and the applicants drive to learn rather than what they already know. This is a biased answer given that I was previously an intern in a different division within the Bank.

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with two managers. The process was very easy and the managers seemed to know what the company was looking for. I was hired within two weeks after that. The total time was approximately 5 weeks from the time I answered the initial job posting.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Coast, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Newport Coast, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was in person with two managers. They both asked me a series of questions. Opened up the interview at the end for any questions I had. After the interview concluded, I was informed that I would be contacted by a recruiter in the next 72 hours with the next step in the hiring process. An offer was made within less than 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, "Please tell us about yourself."   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I remember being sat in a room with three genetleman and we discussed why I wanted to work for Opus Bank. What were my requisites, relative work experience, and my resume. After briefly discussing my qualifications I was told to expect another call back in a few days. After the call, I was told to come in for a second interview for the managing director position. I was nervous but it all worked out.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank.

Interview

It was really detailed, you could tell they were interviewing a ton of people but not in a bad way. In a way that felt like a privilege when they picked you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted an internship and it wasn't negotiable... but WAY better than most places are paying.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was able to get a brief interview with recruiter and managing director in the group, very simple process speaking with them and learning more about the bank/the various groups and departments, HR coordinated everything throughout and was very helpful. Very behavioral, no technical questions, but have a general idea of why you want to intern there

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, What are some of your greatest strengths   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opus Bank in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through the campus career website as well as the recruitment on the opus careers web page. Required resume and 300 word essay on why you wanted the position. Was reached out by the HR department to call someone. Had one 45 min phone call with a Senior Managing Director and then got the offer. No technicals, only behavioral. Very nice phone conversation and very friendly. I had a great experience.

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

one half hour interview I Applied online first, then I had a phone interview. Then I interviewed in person with the manager at the office I would work at if I was hired for the position I was interested in. It seemed like a lot of time and information I was being for the job that I was applying for. When I got to the interview I discovered they did want a lot more sales than what I felt comofort able doing and in the end I decided to apply at a different bank closer to where I live.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, did a phone interview with the recruiter then potential hiring manager. Came in for a two hour interview meeting with two current employees. Everyone was very helpful and positive.

Credit Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Opus Bank (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was good. The interview lasts for 30 minutes both behavior and technical question. Ask me to walk through my resume as well. Overall it was a good experience