Organize-It Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Organize-It

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Organize-It (Rochester Hills, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

The office seemed to be not very well taken care of, and there were several people that came to my interview (more than I thought necessary). The employees were also very casually dressed, which seemed unprofessional for an interview, but gave me an idea of what life would be like working there.

Interview Questions

• They asked about HTML, which I do not have a lot of experience with, and wasn't expecting with this position.   Answer Question

Web Content Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Organize-It (Rochester, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied via college jobs site. Was called in for 2 in-person interviews. The second was with several people all at once. They asked for a writing sample on the spot. After waiting a few days, I received a phone call with offer. I accepted and started 2 weeks later. It was not a very difficult process, overall.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of things are you interested in doing in your free time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because it was an intern position.