Orient-Express Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orient-Express Hotels

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels (Charleston, SC) in July 2011.

Interview

The process was easy. I submitted a resume in person for a particular opening and and scheduled a time a few days after to have a 1:1 interview.

The interview was approx. 30 mins long. I was asked about my previous employers one by one, and what hospitality experience I had.

I connected well and met the qualifications; however the position was filled from within the currently staffed hotel.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

21 Club contacted fairly quickly after I submitted my application. I met with the director of HR and then was introduced to the General Manager. The interview was mostly behavioral interview questions and a few follow up questions on my resume and past educational and professional experiences. The HR dept is fairly new but it has come a long way and is looking to become more organized and structed in the years to come.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was really simple. I first had an interview with the human resources manager. Then when i passed that interview I had another interview with the Finance Controller. The questions where really simple and mostly focused on getting to know me better.

Interview Questions

• Probably financial questions. But they where really simple.   Answer Question