Orient Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orient Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.3

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I gave interview at Mahape (Mumbai). The process took one day. The interview was easy. There were 2 round. first round was HR. And 2nd round was of technical. In technical, there were 20 MCQs and was very easy.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite easy.First round was of HR and second round of technical paper-based test.In Hr round ,the questions were tell something about yourself,why would you like to join us.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orient Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

Day 1
    1st Round- Hr
    -A single Hr asks a group of 6 candidates
    -Asks questions regarding your Resume
    Day 2
    2nd Round- Technical Aptitude Test
    Includes 20 Questions:
    Full form of Nat,hub and switch are broadcast,types of twisted pair cable,etc..
    Selection process is easy.
    You will be given 1 week training and after that Date of Joining.
    CTC is 10,700 INR
    In hand Salary 8,323 INR+(1000 INR Night shift Allowance for 4-12 Shift)+ Incentives

Interview Questions

• Hr Questions-
      what have done or your educational qualification?
      Who is ur role model or inspirational figure?
      Your Hobbies?
      Where do u live and abt ur family?   1 Answer
    • -Full form of Nat
      -hub and switch are broadcast
      -types of twisted pair cable,etc   1 Answer

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simple. There were 2 rounds. In first they took group interview, where they checked communication skills. I got selected in that round. Second round was technical where they took a written test(multiple choice). Although second is not much difficult to crack. If you pass the first round you're selected for sure. After that they will train you for a week and then they will decide if you are worthy of working in there company.

Interview Questions

• 1)What did you do after completing BE?   1 Answer
    • 2) Why Networking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)).

Interview

First hr round. First Round is to check your communication skill only. They also asked what you where doing after your graduation. What makes you inspire ?
    From where did you came to know about vacancy? What is your hobby?
    Who is your role model?
    Why you what to choose networking as your career?

Interview Questions

• Basic networking knowledge   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and what makes you inspire.   1 Answer
    • After your graduation till now what you where doing.   1 Answer

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 rounds- 1. HR just checks communication skills.Once cleared hr round thn around 80% chances are there to get selected 2.Technical apti all ques regarding networking field basic knowlege will do.ccna certified can easily crack the apti.

Interview Questions

• 20 ques regarding full form of NiC,port address,networking devices,osi layers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

hr round
    technical round
    after hr round you are definitely selected for the job
    great job for those looking into getting into network field
    once the selection is done you are given a training for 7 days and chosen for specific position ,if there any opening in other dept then you have to again give an interview for that position taken by the team leader

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

only hr interview
    then they will train you for a week then you're actual job would be starting
    training period was quite good. in that period u will feel like i'm doing great over here but after starting your actual job u will regret yourself

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round conducted as group discussion and selected candidate will be appear for interview.
    they were asking about some basic networking question, so just be read all the basic fundamental things of networking or CCNA.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Nashik (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process took place in our college campus.they were 2 rounds in the interview.1st round technical aptitude test.it was a mcq based test.and 2nd round was technical and hr interview

Interview Questions

• basics of networking .relatd to ip address mac address.   Answer Question