Orient Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orient Technologies

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simple. There were 2 rounds. In first they took group interview, where they checked communication skills. I got selected in that round. Second round was technical where they took a written test(multiple choice). Although second is not much difficult to crack. If you pass the first round you're selected for sure. After that they will train you for a week and then they will decide if you are worthy of working in there company.

Interview Questions

• 1)What did you do after completing BE?   1 Answer
    • 2) Why Networking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)).

Interview

First hr round. First Round is to check your communication skill only. They also asked what you where doing after your graduation. What makes you inspire ?
    From where did you came to know about vacancy? What is your hobby?
    Who is your role model?
    Why you what to choose networking as your career?

Interview Questions

• Basic networking knowledge   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and what makes you inspire.   1 Answer
    • After your graduation till now what you where doing.   1 Answer

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 rounds- 1. HR just checks communication skills.Once cleared hr round thn around 80% chances are there to get selected 2.Technical apti all ques regarding networking field basic knowlege will do.ccna certified can easily crack the apti.

Interview Questions

• 20 ques regarding full form of NiC,port address,networking devices,osi layers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

hr round
    technical round
    after hr round you are definitely selected for the job
    great job for those looking into getting into network field
    once the selection is done you are given a training for 7 days and chosen for specific position ,if there any opening in other dept then you have to again give an interview for that position taken by the team leader

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

only hr interview
    then they will train you for a week then you're actual job would be starting
    training period was quite good. in that period u will feel like i'm doing great over here but after starting your actual job u will regret yourself

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Ghansoli (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a one day process. First round was HR. Just be good in communication. Second round was technical round regarding the networking. Basic networking questions were there. Like port numbers and protocols

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Mahape (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

fair interview process,
    basics of networking,,
    written test and then Hr
    and technical round, easy interview ,
    check only communication skill, so that it will help talking with customers.
    question on resume
    your project
    and basic introduction. easy interview basically if you have studied networking,|
    ccna not compulsory

Application

Interview

Interview Process had 3 rounds
    1st round was HR round. (Group wise).....with 2 Hr's asking questions to a group of 6 people
    2nd round was Technical Aptitude.....Selected people from 1st round were made to sit in the training room separately and then each one of us were handed with a sheet of paper containing 20 questions (all technical- network related).
    3rd round was again HR ....people who got selected from the 2nd round were called in a group of 4 for this round to discuss about the company norms, job responsibilities and salary and other policies.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you know about the company ?
      2) What do you know about the designation you applied for ?
      3) Why you want to make a carrier in networking ?
      4) Why should we hire you for this job ?
      and the favorite
      5) Tell me something about yourself.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Ghansoli (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

basic introduction and then a technical round followed by a Group Discussion.. its a good startup..... they test your fluency in English and basic networking questions such as osi model, routers, switches, ip address, tcp/ip

Interview Questions

• comfortable with night shift, osi model, switches, routers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orient Technologies (Ghansoli (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Took 1 day. Technical interview and hr round.
    in technical interview they asked basic networking related question. if selected then hr will discuss salary. Communication skills are tested by hr. They asked about basic networking related questions and then hr explained salary structure and work culture like week offs,login hrs, compulsion on formal dress code, prohibition period and other minor things. Then 1 week training was given about client network and after a week we were on floor.

Interview Questions

• 1)What is DORA process?
      2)What is use of static IP?
      3)IP classes?