Orion Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Orion Health

2.9

Intermediate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orion Health (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

2 Telephonic Round and In Person (3 one on one )
    First Telephonic Round with HR
    Second Telephonic Technical Round with HM
    In Person - Two Dev team members and 1 QA member

Interview Questions

• Java Coding
      Automation Framework
      Continuous Integration
      UI Automation   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orion Health (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Very standard interview process, had a phone interview with HR, and another one with manager. Also one onsite interview with team. They offered me the role, then 1 week before the start date they told me that they are withdrawing the offer due to restructuring.

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orion Health (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Was great, did not see any problem going into it. Met with some great people, stumbled over a few questions but ultimately showed them that I was passionate about my job and wanted to pursue a position in the company to hopefully better it as a whole.

Interview Questions

Orion Health Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Head of People

Great to hear, and welcome to the team.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orion Health (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Conversational interview via Skype with the team lead and one of the other developers on the team. It was cordial, informative ,and clearly laid out the nature of the role and duties. Questions were very fair and related directly to the ability to do the desired job and closely matched the role as outlined in the original job posting.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in backend development, especially anything relating to the following technologies: Java, ElasticSearch, Scala, or Cassandra?   Answer Question

Jul 24, 2017 – Head of People

Thanks for your feedback. Although it didn't result in a role this time, we appreciate your comments on the experience. All the best with your search.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orion Health (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

HR gave me two calls and both calls went well. I have no complaints on those calls. They were both very courteous and followed up with questions promptly. My bad experience was with a Director who was young and possibly inexperienced. It was a skype Call and she was distracted the entire time with her phone going off during the interview, was not focusing on the answers I was giving. Asked me a specific technical question and I gave a generic answer and decided to correct me by giving me a specific answer related to their product. In the end was told by HR that my career goals don't match with the position, which I am unsure how that even makes sense, when all I said was that was what I working towards in my current company.

Interview Questions

Orion Health Response

May 10, 2017 – VP People

Sounds like there has been a disconnect in the information flow between yourself and the team here. Apologies for that, it is unfortunate that the perception of your business is as above.

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orion Health.

Interview

Saw job on LinkedIn and applied through company website. Was contacted via email to set up phone interview with HR. Had a 30 min phone interview with HR where the basics of the role were explained and then I was asked questions about my background and how I fit the role. I was told I was an excellent candidate and would hear back on next steps by the end of the week. I followed up by email twice in the next two weeks with no response, then soon after got an automated rejection email.

Team Lead Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orion Health (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

(5) interviews - all phone based, significant battery of online testing. Phone interviews ranged from initial screening to technical to polite conversation all the way to: I'm from NZ and therefore smarter than you lazy American! HR/recruiters appeared to be unorganized - cancelling interviews at the last minute claiming confusion in scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Early in my last interview I was asked the following (paraphrased): We see that you've been working in IT since the last century on ancient technology - why would you want to work here? How would that help you at Orion?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Orion Health.

Interview

Too long and not well organized. Lacked communication and experienced what appeared to be a process where decision making was challenging. The people were friendly and the benefits were very good but the process needs much improvement. The company presented itself professional in many ways but there created several "red flags in the process that created doubt about their leadership, organization and decision making process.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orion Health.

Interview

Heavy phone interviews with various internal players, they are based in New Zealand so there is a tough time difference for coordinating interviews. They have some smart folks and are good at informational interviews.

Applications Support III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orion Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening then in office interview twice with stupid test. Many linux technical questions and then waiting for response centuries waste of time i got job offer from another company while waiting response from them