Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after meeting with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at my college's career fair. The interview experience was great. My interviewer was on time and the questions I was asked were very reasonable and expected.

I was able to meet with a recruiter before the career fair because they had set up a table in my school's atrium prior to the career fair to let business students know about their internships beforehand. I really liked that the recruiting team did this because I got to learn about Oshkosh Corporation and I knew I wanted to apply for their HR internship before even going to the career fair. I was offered an interview at the career fair as a result.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation?   1 Answer

Senior Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a phone interview with the hiring Director. Final was a panel interview with a variety of titles and tenure. In general there was a lack of communication between all parties and the process took a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• There were some behavioral based questions, but mostly the interview was a conversation.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

I did two phone interviews, one with the talent coordinator and one with the VP I would be reporting to. Then I scheduled my face to face interview which lasted about 2 1/2 hours.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I was contacted about 1 week before the interview to set up a date. I was then called by the manager and another employee where they conducted an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes including time for my questions. It was basic behavioral questions as well as questions about my previous experience and academic projects.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of giving a presentation of what you have done to improve a process and what you can bring to the company. There was also a short question based interview after the presentation.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example of when two co-workers had an disagreement and how you would have handled it?   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

Met with several members of team, they were friendly and easy to talk with. Talked about my job history and experience, and they told me about the company and some of the technology in use.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I had to prepare a presentation on the company's template describing what made me a good fit for the position and giving information about my job and educational history. After that, I was able to meet with employees from a cross section of the corporate function for 1:1 interviews. Mostly conversational and open ended. Low stress experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I was sat in an office and had groups of 2 people interview me at a time from the two teams I could be a part of. I had a designer duo, team lead duo, and the two that would be my bosses, and a few others come in to ask questions and try to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to read a complex drawing and find some dimension for a feature.   1 Answer

Materials Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process contained a 1 phone screen followed by 1 phone interview. Phone screen was focused on personality and the phone interview goes more in depth in my education and experiences.

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

First there were 2 brief phone interviews, more like just general chatting with the hiring manager and team lead. Then I was invited on-site for an interview.
    I was involved in 3 'mini' interviews on-site with several different people/teams. First I met with the hiring manager and the team lead. Then I met with 2 other teams who work in the department. In total probably about 2 hours of real talking. Interviews were pleasant, however I wouldn't say easy. Though I didn't have the best answers for their technical questions, they assured me it was OK that I didn't know all the answers, after all this was an internship.

Interview Questions

• Explain the differences between spyware, adware, malware, trojans, worms, etc.   Answer Question
    • Describe any technical information systems configurations that you've set up personally or at home?   Answer Question