Cover image for Oshkosh Corporation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

Phone interview followed by main interview with recruiting team. Phone interview mostly asked personal questions like name a time you failed, strength and weakness, etc. and also asked if you would be able to live locally where office was.

Interview Questions
  • Name your greatest strength and weakness.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Gainesville, FL) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was very gracious! The hiring manager that I spoke with was very kind and intent on having a real conversation, not only about my skills and level of experience as a college student but also about Oshkosh's mission and purpose. It makes me excited to potentially pursue an opportunity with them as a Mechanical Engineering Intern!

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a leader?

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

Had one phone screening and then 2 virtual calls that were all behavioral. They asked which subfield I wanted to be in, including data analysis, robotics, it, cybersecurity, etc and asked me questions based on my experience in whatever I chose.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in Apr 2022

Interview

I did an interview, it went pretty good. I then got an email about an offer, but the offer wasn't in the email. I had a phone call where I discussed the kind of salary I was looking for. At this point all I had was a verbal offer. They then scheduled a virtual meeting for me with a hiring manager to go over my offer. When I went entered the meeting, I waited 30 minutes before leaving. I called the person I had been communicating with and sent an email. No communication at all, they essentially ghosted me. Then about three months later I get this email out of nowhere informing me that they weren't hiring anyone for the position. This company was number 1 on my list of places to work at. I know the hiring process for companies is essentially a game until you get a formal offer, but you don't just string people along and then ghost them. I lost complete respect for this company after this.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you handled conflict in the workplace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Kenosha, WI) in Jan 2022

Interview

First, they have a person from HR contact you about the job and ask some vague questions about your resume. Then, they are supposed to respond to you and tell you either an acceptation or rejection. I received neither.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

The interview was straight forward, and lasted for 30 minutes. Interviewer seemed interested in getting to know me better. No technical questions were asked unless experience questions count as technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was slow. Talked to an outside agency first. The a few more discuss with internal hr then back to the agency. The process was a bit slow for my liking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your employment history

Anonymous Employee in León, Guanajuato

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (León, Guanajuato) in Jun 2021

Interview

El entrevistador observa mucho que estés seguro y entusiasmado por laborar, dura aproximadamente 5 minutos, debes ser preciso al contestar, no pregunta muchas cosas, normalmente solo reafirma lo que está en tu solicitud de empleo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone screen, then video interviews with multiple people. Never received any type of reply. Email requesting status was ignored. Completely ghosted... this should never happen. If not interested, at least let the candidate know.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview prompts were used, such as "walk me through your resume."
1 person found this interview helpful

Oshkosh Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation

Interview

Intense multi layer interview process. It started with a phone interview. Followed by a group interview, One on one, role play, puzzle, and writing working instructions. This took place all in one day.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a pissed off employee who refused to go to a meeting
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews

Oshkosh Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Oshkosh Corporation as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Team Coordinator and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Oshkosh Corporation takes an average of 31 days when considering 93 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Pricing Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Material Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Oshkosh Corporation according to 93 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.89%