Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after meeting with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at my college's career fair. The interview experience was great. My interviewer was on time and the questions I was asked were very reasonable and expected.

I was able to meet with a recruiter before the career fair because they had set up a table in my school's atrium prior to the career fair to let business students know about their internships beforehand. I really liked that the recruiting team did this because I got to learn about Oshkosh Corporation and I knew I wanted to apply for their HR internship before even going to the career fair. I was offered an interview at the career fair as a result.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I had to prepare a presentation on the company's template describing what made me a good fit for the position and giving information about my job and educational history. After that, I was able to meet with employees from a cross section of the corporate function for 1:1 interviews. Mostly conversational and open ended. Low stress experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Materials Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process contained a 1 phone screen followed by 1 phone interview. Phone screen was focused on personality and the phone interview goes more in depth in my education and experiences.

Control-M Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long, the job had been posted for several months. Interviewed with recruiter, standard process. Phone interview with hiring manager, seemed to go very well. I am extremely qualified for the position, several years of experience and felt that it would be a good match. My qualifications for this positon as listed were second to none. Despite being told I'd be brought in for a face to face interview, several weeks passed with no response. I had to follow up with the recruiter several times, each time she stated I was still in the running. I received the blow off email today, very poor process. This company missed out on an A+ employee.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Four panel members. Asked questions pertaining to my skill set. Asked situational questions for reactions to the various situations I could encounter while on the job. It was not a difficult experience and the panel members were friendly and courteous.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle multiple, simultaneous demands for my time.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward but the secretary that meets you at sign in is very rude. The people I interviewed with were very professional and friendly. The work is very detailed oriented and deadline driven so you can expect to work overtime and be held to a high standard.

Interview Questions

• Their questions are very descriptive and they want detailed answers, which is understandable because they need to know if you are qualified to work in their divisions.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, on-site view that took 4 hours, and then got offer the job right on the spot. All the expensive were paid by the company. First you will have to pay out of your own pocket, but you will get reimburse back from the company.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview and then was asked to come onsite for a follow up interview. Onsite, I interviewed with a HR employee for 30 min and then with two engineers for an hour. We then went to lunch and I had a plant tour afterwards to show me the assembly process and show me some of the products. We discussed the position and then I was asked some generic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were part of a new initiative. What part did you have in it?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview: detailed work experience. Make sure you know well about every project you have done and know the knowledge behind the projects. They asked more detailed answers than other companies.
    waiting for next step.
    The interview is very straightforward and the lady who interviewed me is very nice.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

Interviews with 5 people took 4 hours. Many duplicate questions asked. Little sense that the interviewers were very prepared. Their approach was definitely to try to wear you down. No opportunity for feedback following the interview. Grueling process.