Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Extremely organized and was done in a timely manner. I was very impressed on how quick and smooth the process went. I was recruited for the position by an HR recruiter within Oshkosh after I didn't get a different position I had interviewed for. I was very happy to get that call!

Interview Questions

• Asked about my passion for the role and why I thought I would be a good fit.   1 Answer

Network Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview via video chat - interviewer rudely did not activate his camera. Didn't feel they really had a plan for this position, felt like the recruiter pressured them into hiring for something they are not ready for. Next time no camera I drop the call and the recruiter will never sell anything to their prospect, I assure you.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in December 2019.

Interview

I had 4 screens for 4 different positions with four different recruiters. Very unprofessional, four of them ask about my origins which is not related to the job. I email them with a follow up email after couple weeks of the phone screens and none of them respond back. I am not sure why, but they need to step up and be professional. Worse experience with a company.

Mobility Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in November 2019.

Interview

Phone call from interviewer. They asked straightforward questions. The interviewer also retains your resume and cover letter to see if you fit any other jobs. They said that they would get back a week after, but I had to contact them myself.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

The interview process was very typical. First, a phone screening with the HR recruiter. Second, a phone interview 1:1 with the hiring manager. Lastly, a multi-round day of onsite interviews. From initial online application to the day of onsite interviews spanned a few months.

Following the onsite interviews, I was to receive a decision within the next two weeks. As of writing this review, it has been at least eight weeks without any communication of a decision.

It is very evident that the organization is extremely unsure of what it's looking for in a candidate and very much needed it's "People-First Journey." I would steer clear and will respectfully decline if they still decide to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation and it's subsidiaries?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in June 2019.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screening a few days after applying. Phone screening went well, the recruiter I initially had the screening with was in the process of leaving the company so that mucked up the in-person interview timing a bit. Had an on-site interview approximately 4-5 weeks later. It was 3 rounds, 1st with my direct manager, 2nd was with HR, 3rd was with a potential colleague and the department manager. Everything was as expected for an accounting interview.

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR rep discussing the company and role requirements, second round interview would be with manager you would be working under, lastly an in-person interview at job site in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Financial Rotational Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

1. First phone interview was with the company recruitment team
    2. Second phone interview was with manager in one of the financial departments
    3. The third and final was an in person interview with two to three managers/associates in each department with four to five rounds.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in January 2019.

Interview

A 30-minute phone interview with a project manager and a couple of engineers.
    They asked me to introduce myself and describe some of the projects that I worked on.
    They also had some STAR questions for me. Sadly, I fumbled on a question about my project and judging from the feedback I got from my recruiter, that is the reason why I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• When did you have a failure in your project and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the time you have a conflict with your team and the steps you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

Laid back, more conversational. The dress was business casual and took place in a meeting room with the director and VP, they kind of explained what I would be doing and we basically just chatted.

Senior Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a phone interview with the hiring Director. Final was a panel interview with a variety of titles and tenure. In general there was a lack of communication between all parties and the process took a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• There were some behavioral based questions, but mostly the interview was a conversation.   Answer Question