Oshkosh Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus after meeting with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at my college's career fair. The interview experience was great. My interviewer was on time and the questions I was asked were very reasonable and expected.

I was able to meet with a recruiter before the career fair because they had set up a table in my school's atrium prior to the career fair to let business students know about their internships beforehand. I really liked that the recruiting team did this because I got to learn about Oshkosh Corporation and I knew I wanted to apply for their HR internship before even going to the career fair. I was offered an interview at the career fair as a result.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Oshkosh Corporation?   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

The process was both professional and straight forward. Jobs, duties, and all aspects of the job were clearly outlined.

Interview Questions

• wouls I be able to work every Saturday in addition the the 40 hrs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negoiations at all, straight contrat job as is. I would be locked into the hourly rate for the duration of the contact or as long as my employment last. . No promotion, raises, permenant employment would be offered at anytime during the contract's length.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

Met with several members of team, they were friendly and easy to talk with. Talked about my job history and experience, and they told me about the company and some of the technology in use.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

Interviews with 5 people took 4 hours. Many duplicate questions asked. Little sense that the interviewers were very prepared. Their approach was definitely to try to wear you down. No opportunity for feedback following the interview. Grueling process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met a representative of Oshkosh at the Engineering Exposition at Virginia tech in september 2015. I got a call that night asking for an interview which i accepted for the next morning. The interview itself consisted of the interviewer asking a series of pre-determined questions and my giving responses. overall it was very relaxed and I was not pressed for time at all. He allowed me to make any remarks about myself i wanted and ask any questions i had at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a scenario where you solved an engineering problem?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in May 2016.

Interview

Positive and professional. They contacted me and set up the interview schedule. The firing manager contacted me and eventually I had a face to face with 3 other Directors. The final interview was with a Senior Manager that has been with the company for 40 years. Once he was satisfied, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you want to grow in your new position   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation.

Interview

I went through the process during my career fair. It was a comfortable and straightforward interview. I was able to ask questions at the end, and they asked my salary expectations during the interview, which was interesting. It was an hour interview, but only one round.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Four panel members. Asked questions pertaining to my skill set. Asked situational questions for reactions to the various situations I could encounter while on the job. It was not a difficult experience and the panel members were friendly and courteous.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle multiple, simultaneous demands for my time.   1 Answer

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of giving a presentation of what you have done to improve a process and what you can bring to the company. There was also a short question based interview after the presentation.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example of when two co-workers had an disagreement and how you would have handled it?   Answer Question

Materials Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process contained a 1 phone screen followed by 1 phone interview. Phone screen was focused on personality and the phone interview goes more in depth in my education and experiences.

Vice President of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation (Appleton, WI).

Interview

Several phone interviews prior to face-to-face All went well. Since there was no time frame given, I was the one who seemed to always follow up and ask for status.

Interview Questions

• standard -probative - some behavior based   1 Answer