Outcomes Health Information Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Outcomes Health Information Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Outcomes Health Information Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions.

Interview

Very laid back. The manager and supervisors were relatable and kind. They were very easy to talk to and the clearly were interested finding employees who know how to work with people from all walks of life.

Interview Questions

• What specially qualities will you bring to the department if hired?   Answer Question
    • If you could compare your management style to any pro or college sports coach, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

On Site Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions.

Interview

Interviewed with rem x staffing made a video for hiring manager for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Hedis, Field Chart Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida State, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions (Florida State, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

I worked with persons of differents cultures when we did a Chart Review on PCP's office or Specialist offices, very discipline, polite with Doctors and Staff, when we need help to look for another Chart I always ask for help and this was gave it to me without any issue, Doctors cooperate a lot during this project.

Field Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was lengthy, tiring and I was reimbursed $40.00. Less than $8.00 per hour for training and testing. Then you waited for months to be called up and they required a repeat of the training process. I addressed concerns during the interview process and was assure that those concerns would not be an issue. After I was hired, they in fact, were an issue and when I pointed this our, nothing changed.

Negotiation

Replete with lies and untruths, lengthy and very one sided as far as communication was concerned.

RN Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions (Stanford, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied at the office. I left my resume and the application and I was contacted to come in for a 1:1 interview. Since that time the office closed and we worked from home. Now the office has re-opened and I'm not sure exactly what they will be doing, but I bet it will be similar.

There's a ton of testing. You test for the PAA season and you test for the HEDIS season. I believe you have to have coding experience to work for this company now.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Nothing really crazy.
      What makes you a good leader? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what I was going to make and that's it. Not a lot of room for negotiations.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2010.

Interview

Very short. Most nurses that were hired did not have auditing experience, but were to be trained. A short, easy test was given.

Interview Questions

• None were really difficult.   1 Answer

Field Reviewer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outcomes Health Information Solutions in January 2011.

Interview

It's actually a very simple process. I filled out the online application and was contacted by Outcomes. All information was discussed over the phone and then all training is done online. All communication is via phone or email. The company is based out of Alpharetta GA and Field Reviewers are all over the US.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is based on a "per chart" rate. I started out at $4.00 per chart and I averaged about 25-30 charts per day and the most in one day I did was 54. The pay plus the mileage, 52 cents per mile was very good.