Owens Corning Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 189 of over 189 interviews

What people are saying about Owens Corning

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Owens Corning

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Owens Corning

Interview

I was interviewed by a group of three people and it was a great experience. They tend to want responses in the S.T.A.R. technique. It was difficult but they made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What did you listen to on the way here?
    Answer Question

Owens Corning

Application

I interviewed at Owens Corning

Interview

Two interviewers asked questions about skills and experience. Gave circumstances to which I provided answers. They wanted STAR responses. Generally the same as other interviews that I have had with larger corporations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Owens Corning

Application

I interviewed at Owens Corning

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews before being offered the position. Was asked very technical questions about my previous experience. They focused a lot of the questions about leadership.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain to me a time where you did not have all the necessary resources to complete a job and how did you approach the situation.

Owens Corning

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning in Aug 2021

Interview

Hiring manager was very bland. I didn't move on from the phone interview with him, which is fine but called and asked if he would tell me what I could improve on in the interview process. Never got a call back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Owens Corning

Application

I interviewed at Owens Corning

Interview

I Interviewed with a corporate recruiter over the phone. The interview lasted around 30 min. We talked about the position and the expectations. We also talked about company benefits and salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Tallmadge, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was thorough, but not overly difficult. There were solid questions, and nothing off the wall. The interviewers were straightforward, and forthcoming with information. They put me at ease, which was appreciated as I had not interviewed for quite some time.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you faced in your last job, snd how did you overcome it?

Owens Corning

Application

I interviewed at Owens Corning

Interview

Pretty simple, straightforward. Sent in an application and got an email to do an interview a week later. Seemed like they already had a candidate in mind. Didn't ask very difficult questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied directly through their website. Was approached by an outside recruiter for the first step in the process. The recruiter was not informed on the position being filled and lacked key information that left me wondering why they do not use an in house HR to do so.

Interview Questions
  • Check list of previous work experience. Reason for leaving previous employer, fired yes or no. Do you know someone that currently works there can use as reference. Microsoft Excel

Owens Corning

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Owens Corning in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied in March 2021. Did not hear back until late April 2021. There was a gap in the interview for over 2 weeks in June. I had a fly out interview on site in late June. At the end, there was no offer. The flow of the interviews: 1. HR screening 2. Hiring Rep 3. GM 4. Onsite with NLT The gap, in my guess, was due to the hiring representative resigning and working somewhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Owens Corning

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Owens Corning in Mar 2021

Interview

Very informational and gave a good idea of what things would be like as an intern within the company. A lot of benefits and networking opportunities with a lot of senior leadership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 189 Interviews