Owens Corning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Owens Corning Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Met the company on campus, was invited to a networking event. After networking with some Owens Corning employees, applied online and was given an interview with two employees from Owens Corning. Heard back with about a week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

On campus interview with 2, 15 minute interviews. Mostly behavioral based questions but asked a question about present value and the financial statements. Interviewers were very friendly and it was an fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Owens Corning in September 2017.

Interview

I met a campus recruiter for Owens Corning at my university's career fair and signed up for an interview the following day. There were two interviewers and it lasted about an hour. It was a pretty standard interview with behavioral based questions and discussing your past experience. They did however ask two more finance based questions towards the end, but fairly simple still.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following is the best tool for analyzing a company's financial status and why: income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Bowling Green, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Meet with them at a job fair, contacted by a recruiter to interview next day, sat down and asked basic questions about myself, and then at the end had time to ask them questions about the company.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Screening, Skype Interview then offer later on. The interviewing process wasn't too bad in general but wasn't easy by any means. Decided not to go with the company due to a different offer coming up

Interview Questions

• Behaviorals, Questions about the 3 financial statements   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Fort Smith, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

Meet with HR leader, production leader, and supervisor. Talk about benefits my last job and pros and cons about myself. I keep talking and going over my 26 years of experience in manufacturing, my interview went about 15 minutes over.

Interview Questions

• What I thought my biggest weakness is?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

Interviewed with HR. Sent multiple follow up emails. I was informed that my message was going to be sent over to recruiter. Never heard anything relating to moving on in the process or being rejected.

Winder Forming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Amarillo, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

4 hours long... About 10 people being interviewed at once I had applied back in August of 2016 emailed for this interview in June 2017 I was interviewed by 2 people twice. We went on a plant tour, a presentation of possible benefits and the expectations of us , and ended with meet and greet of department heads

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself having a career here? And Some describe a time question   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Owens Corning in April 2017.

Interview

Quick 30-minute phone interview before being passed on to another official at a later time. Overall easy and they asked a lot of basic behavioral questions. They were able to tell me where the job would be, yet not the exact roles that I would fill.

Asst Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Annapolis, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview is in Capital Heights. They where running behind and doing multiple interviews. They will speak to you for about 30 mins trying to sell you how you are going to make your "pay check" and basically tell you its a door to door sales job.... noting to do with management.

Interview Questions

• Very little questions where asked. I was mostly being sold on why to work there. (Huge red flag)   1 Answer