Owens Corning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Met the company on campus, was invited to a networking event. After networking with some Owens Corning employees, applied online and was given an interview with two employees from Owens Corning. Heard back with about a week later.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was frustrating - they brought in 10 people in my group alone, and had some 10 more GROUPS scheduled for less that 10 spots. They had us sit through an 6 hour long presentation and then took us to dinner where everyone who already worked there began drinking and only started talking about who would drive the group of interviewees back after the second round of drinks

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with workers that do not speak English well?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

The culture is very campus style. Most questions are SAR type. I had a phone interview and then was flown to Toledo. The interview was conducted by 2 panels and then a 1:1 session.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a conflict and how you resolved it,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate....The job market was not doing great

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

Needed to prepare a presentation in front of a group. Met with multiple people including lunch with the team. It was a pleasant experience meeting with everyone at the site.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had too much to do how did you handle it   Answer Question

IT Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Panel interview and you interview with almost everyone in the department and it takes all day. The interviewers ranged from Directors to staff employees. It gives you a good taste of the culture and individual personalities.

Interview Questions

• How do you assign priority to projects?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Owens Corning in August 2016.

Interview

Apply online, receive a email schdueled a time for interview. Talked with 4-5 poeple together. Most of questions are tech questions, and describe previous projects. Future plan and why fit the position

Interview Questions

• describe your self, talk about previous projects, ask detail of your won contribution in projects. How you deal with failure and challenges   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

Interview is almost 5 hours long, very exhausting. Met with 1-2 different individuals every hour. Be prepared to repeat yourself as many of them ask the similar questions. Mostly behavioral questions, a few technical

Interview Questions

• They give you a brain teaser and ask you to work through the problem out loud   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They use a Star Format for their interview questions, so be prepared for that. Be prepared to describe several aspects of your past jobs/ internships (at the very least make sure you have a detailed description of your most recent job or internship. They really like to see leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at <<completely unrelated job from my resume>>   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

OC moves very quickly during its recruiting process. They're not going to keep you in limbo about your job status. They got back to me in under a week which is a bit atypical for larger companies. The interview includes all of the typical behavioral questions using the Star method. Try to really emphasis your past manufacturing experiences and your enthusiasm for the field and you should do great!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Owens Corning.

Interview

Received a call to setup phone interview. They were flexible with scheduling. Process was straight forward and went quickly. Interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you know someone has trusted you in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Owens Corning (Toledo, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I came into world headquarters for two rounds of interviews. The first interview was with a panel of two people, and the second interview was with an economist who later turned out to be one of the members of the team I worked for as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the finance and accounting internship program?   Answer Question