P.F. Chang's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

P.F. Chang's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Contacted them and they responded via email. Filled out an online questionnaire and took a logic test. After that I got a call to set up an interview. Set the interview up for the following week. I showed up early waited for ten minutes for the interviewer. I was asked questions about how I view teamwork.

Equipment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I went through two rounds of phone interviews with managers. Then I was brought onsite for one interview with the director. After that I had one more phone interview with the newly hired director. The whole process took about 2 months. A recruiter followed up with me to share that because of downsizing they no longer needed the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with an employee or other worker.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's.

Interview

It was a bit lengthy, however it was due to the fact my position was to have been filled by a contractor. they ended up taking me in full time as a perm hire.

Interview Questions

• Time management tactics and skills were a very strong focus with the many interviews that i had. Pertainant to the position i was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The interview process with strange and confusing. I applied one afternoon and was given the general managers business card to call him to set up an interview with him. When I called he seems strangely hostile and asked me why someone gave me his business card to call him. I was kind of at a loss for words and looking back on it I wish I would have seen this warning sign.

Director of Procurement/Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application, 2 phone interviews, in-person interviews.

Pros: HR was very pleasant to work with throughout the process. All the people I interviewed with seemed like people I'd enjoy working with

Con: When I screened the job posting, applied, did phone interviews, and scheduled my out of town visit ... the job was written up as not requiring much travel. After coming in from out of state and going through close to 8 hours of interviews, the LAST interviewer (most senior person) of the day decided to inform me that the role was now going to require 2+ days of out-of-state travel PER WEEK!! Quite unprofessional and a COLOSSAL waste of my time to have such a dramatic change presented at that point in the process. Figure out job scope before wasting someone's time!

Interview Questions

• Are you OK travelling 2+ days per week out of state? (complete change in job scope, last interview of the day)   Answer Question

Restaurant Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call for a brief phone interview after a friend of mines passed on my resume to the hiring manager. Questions were mainly about my interest in positions and availability. I was then given a choice of times and days for in person interview, I chose the earliest time and was given instructions on where to meet.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's.

Interview

Very Laid Back- In Restaurant with General Manager. It was quick. Although I had made a previous appointment, when calling to confirm the Manager said that it had not been written down but gave me my original time anyway.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a 3 step interview process that took about a week to complete. The first set was with HR that was an overall talent acquisition. The second part was with the regional partner who has a market with 7 restaurants. Third and final interview was with the regional Vice President over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What style of leadership would you consider yours self to have?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite short but pleasant. The manager and I had an easy conversation about the last place I worked. He was very friendly and not at all intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Madison, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through an online source, and received a call back within the hour for an interview. I went into the interview ~2 days later, and was met by the manager at the door. We sat at an empty table and she asked me questions about myself, my experience, why I wanted to work there, etc. Very friendly and I felt I could talk openly and honestly. She offered me a position on the spot and I was in for training the next week!

Interview Questions

• "Why would you be a great addition to our team?"   1 Answer