P.F. Chang's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

P.F. Chang's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.0

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's in March 2017.

Interview

Came in to the interview late, but I called ahead to let them know. The general manager came out. He was very friendly and nice. Asked me how my day was going. The interview was very casual and conversational. Hardly felt like an interview. The whole thing took about 5-10 mins. At the end he told me if I didn't get a call for a second interview within a few days to give them a call.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Easy going interview, I received an email for the interview and had it a few days later. I was hired on the spot. They just wanted to make sure I would be a good fit for the team and wanted to make sure that I knew the general steps of service, food, and drinks.

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's.

Interview

Waste of time. I got called in, told that I couldn't work for them for long enough (so don't look here for a summer job). I left, and got called in again only for the same guy to tell me as I walked in the door that he didn't realize I was the same person he had interviewed a day earlier.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very generic and respectful interview. I was surprised about how much they expected me to know about the company, but I kind of ended up faking it until I made it. Very pleasant and chill! It was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience did you have?   1 Answer

PF Changs Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munhall, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Munhall, PA).

Interview

Two part interview. O was first interviewed by a manager who asked base questions not pertaining to the job and then asked to stick around to talk to the higher up manager who asked trick questions

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite dish   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • What would you expect from me as your boss   Answer Question
    • In your opinion what is good customer service? After i answered that it was immediately followed up by if that is good customer service then what is excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • What is one quality you dislike about your current boss?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. It consisted of 3 separate interviews with all 3 managers. The first interview, she asked me a lot of questions, which made the interview very long. The second interview was super short, just with like 2-3 questions. The third interview was with the main manager, and it was kind of quick as well. If you make it past all three, then they'll set up an orientation which then they go over your job, pay, and a whole stack of papers and signing.

Interview Questions

• What is your meaning of hospitality?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's.

Interview

asked the typical job interview questions....just be yourself and answer them as honestly as possible Best of luck. Of course it takes a while foe the interview to get started but that gives you plenty of time to get yourself together!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a co-worker stealing   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Started by filling out a form - have to do this in the restaurant. Meet with a manager, then come back for another meeting/training overview. There was some discussion of company culture, expectations, availability/flexibility with scheduling - weekends, holidays, etc. This was all followed by a follow up call and a decent amount of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Mostly was a review of the resume, as well as some questions about experience and availability.   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Ridgeland, MS) in September 2016.

Interview

Was referred by a chef and talked to the executive chef at PF changs today and was hired on the spot. Was very pleased with the very friendly staff. Very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at P.F. Chang's (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

2 different Interviews and we spoke face to face. We went over the company background and they were very interested to know if i knew about the company before i went into the interview. As well as if I had hosted before and had a good personality

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   2 Answers