PACCAR Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview and hiring process is average. They call you and schedule an interview. You come in and meet with the hiring manager one on one. Sometimes depending on the job, they will have group interviews. Second interviews usually consist of meeting the director of the group. When going into an interview be sure to wear a suit for any job interview here. First impressions are very important here. They ask typically interview questions. Make sure you do your research on the company, industry and job.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PACCAR

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

The first step of the process was a phone interview. After a few days I was contacted and they set up another interview for the next business week. It was 5:1 and not even at a round table. Me on one side of the table and the others all asking questions from what looked to be duplicates of the same sheet. It was difficult knowing whom to address with so many people and I thought it was weird to have all at once as opposed to separate interviews. Either way, I think my case is rare, but expect standard questions and zero creativity. Like everything at PACCAR, they were by the book.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They more or less say here's our offer and have you ready to sign something.