PACCAR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PACCAR

PACCAR

Application

I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

Got an email asking if I was still interested. Scheduled a date for the interview. Interview was over the phone and over teams. Regular interviews such as seeing if you're the right fit for the companies culture. No technical interview asked me for a project that I could run on my computer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

PACCAR

Application

I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

1.5hours total, met with manager. Director and controller behavior type of questions Not hard just to prepare with questions Normally quick interview process Normally get feedback in a week Normal experience

Interview Questions
  • Multi tasking , how to meet deadlines and attention to details

PACCAR

Application

I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. It started with phone screening. I waited for couple of weeks and I sat down with supervisor the team. It was more of the behavioural and interviewer asked some technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PACCAR (Renton, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I received a technical assessment via email one hour before the scheduled interview. It was considered open book. At the end of the hour I emailed the assessment back, and the standard interview process began ten minutes later.

Interview Questions
  • The technical assessment covered topics on statistics, data science concepts, Python or R (your choice), and SQL.

PACCAR

Application

I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

Reach out to me through email and set up phone interview. Since I passed the phone interview, I had on site interview at the Renton Campus. It was not hard to pass phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • How many ping pong ball need to fill up airplane?

PACCAR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

I had a referral for the internship. The interview process consisted of one phone call. I had previously done an informational interview with the employee who referred me. The phone call lasted around 20 minutes and about five days later I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • -Product life cycle questions (gives example and you give your input) -At what stage do you put a product on promotion? - Why product marketing?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PACCAR (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Panel of three people ask a series of questions. About your experience type of skills you have also how would your experience benefit the company. I love the interview, i felt it was easy yet very challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PACCAR (Seattle, WA) in Oct 2020

Interview

phone call with the recruiter; After 2 weeks an e-mail scheduling my interview with the manager; 1 hour video call interview with the manager; *not too much time to prepare myself since that I got the interview schedule one day before.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions what I think about the position; how I would deal with an situation A,B and C; Some weird question such as: What would you do if you had all the money in the world?

PACCAR

Application

I interviewed at PACCAR

Interview

Applied online and had employee referral. I got a call about a week later and participated in one phone interview so far. It was a very positive experience. I have a second interview soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PACCAR (Bellevue, WA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Very unprofessional recruiter who did not respect my time at all. I applied online, an recruiter reached out by voicemail and an email. I Replied to the email with my availability for the next week. However, the recruiter decide to completely ignore my availability and tried to schedule a same day interview via email, on a day I listed as unavailable. A few days later, recruiter randomly called, asked me a few questions and finally scheduled an official phone interview for the next day. However, I got an email the next day saying that he called me 30min before our scheduled time but it didn’t go through and he had to step into a meeting during our scheduled time so we have to reschedule. I didn’t reply to reschedule right away, and an automated rejection email were sent in a few hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews