PAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PAE

2.3

Sort:

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAE.

Interview

The interview process consist of emailing your resume to the employer and having a very brief phone interview. Probably one of the most stress free interviews I've had. Main thing they are looking for is adequate experience and Security Clearance.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any tough or unexpected questions from H.R.   2 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Interview

I was called on the phone and asked if I was still interested in the job. I said "yes I get out of the military on this date"," they said ok can you start on this date?" I said "yes", they said "will see you then".

Journeyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreham, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PAE (Shoreham, VT) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. I was given the impression that only the best are hired and I was joining a special team. Turned out to be misleading. Interviewer was hired to sell. I got the job with minimal selling on my part. Resume and beating heart was good enough

Interview Questions

• He did all the talking. It was more a sale pitch. Perhaps they were having trouble getting people.Not surprising in retrospect   Answer Question

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAE (Washington, DC).

Interview

I went in and met with the supervising attorney along with someone from the company. I had very little info about the department and what my job duties would be beforehand. It was difficult to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past experience and how it would help me fulfill the duties of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Vps Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAE (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview happened in a hotel setting and was done very professionally. The interview was cordial and friendly. I felt very relaxed answering the questions and was given able to answer very well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PAE (Vienna, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Connected to the position by a recruiter. Brought in for one Interview in person interview with two people for one hour. I found out I got the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Had a phone screening interview a few days later, scheduled my in person interview at the end of that conversation. Interviewed on a Friday and got the offer the following Wednesday. Very straightforward interview with 2 PAE employees. I was asked questions about my resume, as well as a few behavioral questions. They asked why I was interested in the industry and the job, and also asked about my proficiency with excel. The interviewers were nice and it was a relaxed atmosphere. They answered my questions at the end.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAE (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was hired by the NC after a brief interview. Was told that someone was going to contact me but no one ever did, however, I received a FEDEX packet in the mail with an offer letter several days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if a client wanted you to alter the results of his or her testing (i.e. adjust the results or manipulate the results so that he or she does not fail a test component?   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAE (Arlington, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

I had an initial interview with a hiring manager, I was asked to apply for the position about a week later. I received the offer about 5 days. The process was smooth and they seemed to have a good idea of who they needed for the position.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAE (Marlton, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Everything was through an agency. All done over the phone. Not a big process because it's for entry level or someone with a diploma. This was a phone screen purely, just simply over the phone, just wanted to see your excited to work.

Interview Questions

• No serious questions asked,   1 Answer