PAE Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

PAE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAE

Interview

I had a long phone interview, followed by a panel interview with the manager and 2 other engineers. Now that I've been in this roll for several years, I participate in interviews. We are given a form that grades the canidates on a scale of 1-5 based on things such as: interest in the position, qualifications based on the resume and interview answers, knowledge of PAE, reason for applying for the position. Most of the questions are based on the person's resume, but there are a few technical questions and "what would you do if..." types of questions.

Interview Questions
  • What caused you to apply for this position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAE (Ashburn, VA)

Interview

The interview itself was fairly easy. However, the process it takes within interview stage is quite long because your clearance first has to be verified. For those with the appropriate clearance level, it took me roughly two months before I was hired. The interview itself however only took ~30 minutes. I was interviewed by one manager - in person. I did not have a background in construction, however I was still confident with my security background for the interview. Most — if not all questions were security based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about PAE

Join the conversation on

Tech

1m

works at

Microsoft

Hello! just got an offer from Amazon for Global Product Marketing Manager for PAE (payments). TC: $223k for 1st year (156k base, $64k sign on for 1st year and $50k for second year, with 46 shares - vesting 5% on 1st year anniversary, 15% on 2nd year and 20% every 6months on 3rd and 4th year). I understand this is a L6 role and would like to understand where I am in the total comp range (from a %) and what is the max this role and level and pay (given that I understand next salary jump to L7. Tx!

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

PAE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at PAE

Interview

In person interview was first. After a week or two you get an offer Letter if chosen. Then you get called in to fill out background check forms. After the background check is finished you startOnboarding process. It's about a 4-6 month process most of the wait comes from the background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PAE

Application

I interviewed at PAE

Interview

Straightforward and organized. Make sure that you are prepared and can easily reference your experience that is on your resume. Also important to discuss how you would fit into new position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe past experience in my field.

PAE

Application

I interviewed at PAE

Interview

Easy. Just answer the questions truthfully and can also say whatever sounds good. The questions are easy so if you lie they’ll know. Shouldn’t have a problem because it was over the phone in my case, so can take as long as you want to answer.

Interview Questions
  • If someone was sleeping on the job what would you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAE (Washington, DC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Process went very well and they were always on top of making sure that I was aware of the process which was not the case for most jobs under similar contracts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PAE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAE in Aug 2021

Interview

easy they refuse to get to know you. The pay was very insignificant especially when dealing with the work. Overall interview was easy. But because its contracted the position is set at a base pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PAE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAE in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got an email to set up a phone call with the team. Brief 30 minute call with basic interview questions on my resume, experience. They discussed a lot about the role and the way the team worked and daily tasks of the job itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PAE

Application

I interviewed at PAE

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter and we had an introductory call, applied for a position and was invited for interview, 1 interview with program leadership. I received an offer the next day. Entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult colleague

PAE

Application

I interviewed at PAE

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruitment - they go over resume and job with you, it’s a phone screening. Next if you do well, a face to face or second phone interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? Are you willing to drive delivery van?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews