PCS Global Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PCS Global Tech

2.3

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by email. The process involves phone screening, take home test, then Skype interview. I then never heard from the company again. They didn't even have the decency to let me know I was rejected, they just ignored my emails and calls until I got the point.

If you are considering this company, I would suggest you do a google search on all their former names (PCS Global Tech, CCS Global Tech, Helm 360, California Creative Solutions), read all of the negative reviews they have about how they cheated out many former employees by not paying them or holding them on contracts without ever getting them a job or firing employees without even letting them know that they are fired, and then make your decision.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay if we lie on your resume?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

the good person talked with me. need to get training, then work with a team, and need to sign a contact. i would like to take a look other comments.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

You can apply through indeed or through their website. First a recruiter will call you and set up an interview. It would be a skype interview. If you get selected then HR will call you for further discussion.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech.

Interview

The Interview process was simple and easy. I applied online through glassdoor and I got a call from a recruiter. Very friendly and well spoken guy. Then, there was a telephonic interview followed by SQL test online and then a skype interview with coding test.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech in October 2018.

Interview

Going through it at the moment we will see how it comes out in the end. Reading mixed reviews about the company. I have to see for my self to see what is true or not.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech in January 2017.

Interview

The process is simple. I applied online. I got a call from a recruiter and set up a meeting via Skype the very next day. The questions were straight forward and basic.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech in May 2015.

Interview

First phone call done by recruiter (previous working experience, work status, graduation date, visa status).
    Second Skype call done by technical staff (questions about normalization, joints, constraints, basic SQL queries).
    Third Skype call done by HR staff (very strict Indian guy asking you questions about previous working experience, visa status, capability of being able to complete training, being able to relocate and follow the requirements given by a company).

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience.
      Previous programming experience.
      Basic SQL questions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (Poway, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially with telephonic conversation they screen the candidate and then through the process it goes on with initial technical interview over Skype and after that with a second and final technical interview lastly with the HR round about all the other stuffs related to work.And lastly they offer to the deserved candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions related to SQL and Databases   2 Answers

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and explained everything while calling me, so I decided to take the onsite interview in their office to take a look. For the technical interview, it is a little bit hard and have to prepare well before taking it. HR interview is fine,but interviewer's accent is kind of hard to understand. Generally, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you open for relocation?   1 Answer

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCS Global Tech (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went to KOP to do this interview, this company just founded 3 month, 3 period of class, small place, most of people are Chinese, good training , but maybe slow marketing.

Interview Questions

• what is primary key, what the difference between primary key and foreign key, what is normalization, what is variable in c.   Answer Question