PERI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PERI Interview Questions

Interviews at PERI

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PERI (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was the first step. Followed by on-site interview and group interview. (Panel of 3 managers and recruiter). Final technical round included AUTOCAD skills and other design software skills test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PERI (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions where they ask questions of tell us about a time when bla bla bla... and a CAD based computer skill assesment where you have to assemble components on autocad.

Interview Questions

• They me about a time where you spotted a small problem before it became a bigger problem and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PERI (Newark, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Was good Friendly and about 30 interview question on phone and questions were technical in SQL and about 30 interview question on phone and questions were technical in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Head of Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PERI.

Interview

After I had received no reaction to my application for 2 weeks, I asked by telephone. The phone call was very informative. Many of the advertised jobs have been on the website for months without existence.
    It is a family business that serves all relevant prejudices and acts less professionally than the handicraft business around the corner.

Interview Questions

• The trainee on the phone tells me that the personnel department would not be able to connect my application with other existing positions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PERI in February 2018.

Interview

Involved two technical quizzes and basic behavioral questions. The interviewer was extremely nice and I felt very comfortable during the interview. Fast response and got back to me within a week.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PERI (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and I had my first interview on campus.
    The first interview was non-technical, with more personality based questions.
    The second interview was at the company office and included technical questions and a technical assessment/exercise.

Interview Questions

• What experience (workplace/education) has prepared me for this role?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PERI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I met the company in a job fair. they asked me to do a quiz/ Assignment and attach it with my application. I got called up for an interview a week later. the interview went well. the people were really nice. there was another interview with the VP as well.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PERI.

Interview

My application as a manager stayed for weeks because of the vacation of a personnel employee.
    Finally, my application was passed on to a department head instead of to the management. Consequently, I got a rejection.
    Leading positions in this company are only filled through relationships with the management family or recruiters.
    The company is not serious interested in engaged employees.

Interview Questions

• Smalltalk without deeper interest. No chance for a professional discussion, because the HR background was on a low level to me and the interlocutor had no background in my direction of qualification. Wasted time.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PERI (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

To begin with they are conducting an Online Test, which is scheduled on the 6th of February @ Coimbatore. The Venue will be Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. Students from Coimbatore college & Amritapuri can participate.
     • Software Product Development/Services & Quality Engineering Roles
    • Be peers with talent from the Top Technical institutions
    • Salary: 5 Lakhs CTC
    • On Joining the engineers will go through a rigorous 14 week Manhattan MARK Internship training program

Designer EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PERI (Bolton, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

I met the project engineer at university job fair and then applied for the Designer EIT position online. I was interviewed after 3 weeks by the project engineer and hr representative.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Peri?
      Short/simple quiz on bending moment diagram.   Answer Question