PHT Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PHT Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

Study Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PHT Corporation (Boston, MA).

Interview

The overall process was disorganized. I had a phone screen with HR followed by an on-site interview with 6+ employees. I would have liked to have spoken with the hiring manager in between.

The employees seemed nice, but I found out during the interview that there was a lack of training or online resources regarding their products. For a company their size I found this inexcusable. From what I was told you are still expected to work long hours, although they are somewhat flexible with work-from home time, etc. Also, the hiring manager and several other employees did not have business cards to give out, which I found unprofessional.

At the end of the interview, the HR rep was no where to be fine, and an employee awkwardly helped me find my jacket and show me the door. No one from the company contacted me after that until I got a rejection email 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview

One phone interview, asked some basic questions
    On-site interview has 3 rounds. Basic questions such like tell me about yourself, strength, weakness, and some other questions.
    Then asked me about my interests and what I want to do.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview

The process interview includes one phone interview and nearly 3 and half onsite interviews and the result is announced a few days after the onsite interview. The questions asked during the phone interview is pretty basic, such as array. The questions from the onsite interview include many perspectives, like intellectual problems, Java problems. Overall, they will ask you what you should be capable of, such as something from your resume.

Product CO-OP Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PHT Corporation.

Interview

My college sent information to the company and set up initial contact with one of the Production Department employees. The company then emailed me to set up a 30-minute phone interview slot. They asked basic questions about Java terminology, CSS, SQL, and JavaScript. Make sure you review these languages before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between a vector and an array list.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PHT Corporation in January 2013.

Interview

The process was drawn out. Had to go back into the office 3 times.met with 8 individual people over 3 weeks. Questions were not difficult. It is a more get to know you interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PHT Corporation (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

Met with HR, CEO and position supervisor during interview. Was impressed with CEO's drive, neutral response to HR rep, unimpressed with supervisor's lack of professionalism and poor sense of decorum and presentation during an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had minimal leverage as I was in a weak bargaining position with no current job and no other job prospects.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PHT Corporation in March 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a Software Engineering position at PHT. There were three engineers giving the technical portion of the interview. The first gave a basic programming language test, the second gave a more detailed overview of PHT projects, and the third covered software architecture. The questions asked were fair and reasonable for the position.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns have you used in your programming experience?   Answer Question