PIH Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PIH Health Interview Questions

Interviews at PIH Health

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

Online application, phone call from manager to schedule interview, clinical director and charge nurse present during interview, phone call to offer employment, follow up email from HR with all the information about position, job offer, and orientation/other requirements

Interview Questions

• What goals do you have for yourself that would help you in your career?   Answer Question

Student Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

Interviewed with Nurse Manager and Charge Nurse. Only the Nurse Manager asked questions. She broke down the sections that she was looking for: behavioral, situational. She specifically wanted to know situation, action, and outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with upper management. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Student Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

Really nice individuals. There was some clinical application questions along with questions asking about ourselves. Applied the day before, and I got a call back offering an interview the next day. Really quick process. They took a couple of days to get back to me on whether I was offered a position or not.

Clinician Interview

Interview

First had phone interview with HUman Resources department. And the. A few weeks later I had interview with three panels in person. After interview with the hiring team, i was offered about in two to three weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

Interviewed with unit clinical director and assistant clinical director in their office; interview was about 30 minutes long; met potential coworkers including other certified nursing assistants and registered nurses; toured the unit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a panel interview with two clinical directors and the HR recruiter. The interview was around 30 minutes and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I thought the interview went well, but did not receive an offer.

New Grad RN (Cardiac Tele & Med/Surg) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PIH Health (Whittier, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for this position on January 17th, 2019 and received a phone call on January 24th to set up an interview. The interview was set for February 4th at 1pm. I received an email confirming the appointment and the names of who I was meeting with, as well as details on how to get to the conference room. This was my first ever New Grad RN interview so I was super excited, hopeful, and nervous at the same time. The 3 panelists made me feel comfortable and they were easy to talk to. However, there were A LOT of questions and they were pretty difficult compared to some other New Grad RN interviews I’ve done. I thought the interview went really well and I felt positive that I was going to get the job. Four days later I received a generic rejection email letting me know I wasn’t selected for this position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your patient had SOB? Which labs would you tell the doctor to run?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you experienced miscommunication between another person.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question
    • 5 medication rights. (I learned 7 in school and 1 of them was different from the one they were looking for).   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PIH Health (Whittier, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Friendly but the process was rather slow. I applied 6 weeks ago and then received a call for my phone interview. I didn't think I passed because it took 2 weeks to hear back for an in person interview. Then about 2 .5 wks to receive a written offer.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Basic behavioral/situational questions. Tell me about yourself? Why did you leave your last job? Why do you want to work here? Name a time you went above and beyond your call of duty?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why did you leave your last job? Why do you want to work here? Name a time you went above and beyond your call of duty?   2 Answers

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PIH Health.

Interview

I applied online on the company website. A couple of weeks passed by and then I interviewed over the phone. After the interview we scheduled an in person interview, after the interview, they called with offer a couple of days later