PM Realty Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PM Realty Group Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Realty Group.

Interview

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs, Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it. How well are you Excel v-lookup skills, What style of management works best for you, What are your strongest skill sets.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotions

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PM Realty Group (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Gotta met the controller and CFO. They look through my resume and saw that I was with one company for 8 years so they decided to get me an offer. They are looking for an independent and organized candidate.

Interview Questions

• What make me want to change my job? What did I do on the last job?   Answer Question

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PM Realty Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

This is the most recent job interview I did, although it was several years ago. It was pretty standard questions and nothing out of the ordinary. They were interested in background and how that fit with long term goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals?   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Interview

The interview was very cordial. I was asked to come to their headquarters where I found several other candidates to be present. I was not sure if they were all for the same position. A couple of them confirmed that they were.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe how you would market a product to customers who do not want them   1 Answer

Had another job

Coordinator Site Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PM Realty Group in February 2009.

Interview

You are making me answer a different process. It was a bid and taking over employment all ready established. We got an offer letter and stayed with PM until the next Bid and Award process.

Interview Questions

• Did not have an interview. Contract was awarded and same employees are used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A