PMSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PMSI Interview Questions

2.8

Print Specialist Interview

Interview

I interviewed with several people that I would work closely with. I felt the interview process was thorough and interesting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

More salary negotiations. I received less per hour but the benefits outweight the difference.

QA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PMSI (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Very slow process.

Negotiation

Very good, negotiated in good faith,

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PMSI (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview was via phone with internal HR recruiter that was to review resume and determine qualifications. Second interview was with 3 separate 30 minute interviews with different IT management personnel. They weren't prepared, didn't have a copy of my resume and clearly hadn't read it prior to the meeting. The 3rd interviewer informed me the job I was interviewing for had been placed on hold and would I be interested in interviewing for another open position. Felt like it was a waste of my time interviewing there.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PMSI (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Very detailed and quick. I enjoyed the process very much. I met with two managers from two different departments.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a set rate for pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PMSI (Tampa, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Spoke to several people before being offered a position was interested in work history and industry understanding. All of the interviewers asked the same questions, would have been easier to put everyone in the same room. Went to office a few times to speak with people all was initially started with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term expectations with PMSI in your career here if offered the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PMSI.

Interview

Person who interviewed me seemed distracted, asked me strange questions and did not even have the courtesy to give me her business card.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PMSI in September 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and the job was different than he explained. It was still a great phone interview with the Director and eventually I was brought in to meet with 3 levels of Executives. The process of negotiation was difficult since I was told there was no negotiation, which is a lie!

Interview Questions

• If I was married? Which I believe is illegal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told there wasn't a negotiation, I accepted the offer which was honestly fair, but the process would have been nice.