PNB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNB Interview Questions

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNB (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)).

Interview

I applied through JobStreet then I got a call 2 days after. I went to their head office in Pasay for the exam that mostly tested leadership skills. Then after the exam I had 2 interviews with HR heads. Then I had to go back the next week for another interview with 2 non-HR officers.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNB (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I submitted my resume online then after 2 days I received a text from the HR inviting me for an exam assessment. The exam composed of 2 parts - the IQ test in the morning. Only if you passed the first test that you can proceed to the personality test.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNB (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume, then I was called to take exams. The exams were long (around 10 sets of exams that took me around 4-5 hours to finish). After a week, I was called for an interview. The process was very efficient because the interviews were continuous. Unlike other companies, I didn't have to go back and forth for interviews.

Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PNB (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a one day interview process. I was interviewed by the HR then they told me to come back after lunch around 2pm. I went back and then 3 other superiors talked to me 1 by 1. They were all busy in HR so you have to be patient on waiting to be entertained. I was able to go home a few minutes after 5pm.

Specialist Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNB (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

it take 10 min question gernally from law background and your hobby and personal question they make u feel very confident and be just calm and say truth to them u will get slected for sure

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNB (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

There are 2 interviews, first is the hiring agent and if you passed that, the hiring manager is the second. They asked questions about myself, my studies and about my degree.

Clerk Interview

Interview

will only ask about your subjects taken while graduating or if you have done post graduation than just revise your subjects. only basics will be asked . nothing tough so all the best

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNB (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Job had to be through personal connections
    Interview was quick, no tests, no hassle really
    They seem so very impressed with people who can speak good English, which I found very laughable.

Interview

Walk in applicants (fresh graduates) are screened by an examination that mimics a typical admissions test. Results of this test varies from fail, pass, above average and superior. Result of the test can be used by the applicant to leverage their starting compensation. The entire application process takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Got for summer internship by reference of a relative