PRESTIGE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRESTIGE

1.6

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Lawrenceville, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Straight forward questions, a lot of detail about procedures. Honesty and curtesy are very big with any employer. Sometimes you will be asked to answer a question in your own words and not textbook. Regards of your last employer if any, and if that employer were contacted what would they have to say about you.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever quit on a job before I finished? Have I ever stolen anything out of an house or business? What I liked about the job the most?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Sacramento, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by this company about a sales manager position. When I spoke to the young lady on the phone about the position she informed me they would explain more during the interview. My interview was at 9:20 I get there and it’s a group just waiting around. It was not organized the guy at the desk was so busy on his phone he did not even realize when someone walked into the office. They could not even remember who they just interviewed. One guy was chowing down on a breakfast sandwich and going to conduct an interview. I finally sit down with the “hiring manager” he asked me a couple of questions and then asked if I had any questions; but when I asked him he would just say that he could not answer that I would have to wait for the second interview. These are questions pertaining to the position and what the company actually does. They are hiding something that they don’t want to let you know about a company or position. They could use a real Manager in that office.

Sales Interview

Interview

They called me about a day after I submitted a resume. They asked me one question and didn't want any details about my answer and instantly wanted me to come in for an interview.

When I started asking questions about the position which is normal during a phone interview, the lady got pretty frustrated. She said if I was interested I would come in for an interview, by not doing that I am not interested and therefore she let me go.

I can tell you right now, judging by the conversation I had this company is not worth your time. She said she didn't have the answers I was asking for which were very simple "what should I expect with this job, commission/salary, hours, simple questions" and she wouldn't answer, instead kept asking me to come in. So i said well if you dont have the answer do you mind if I speak to a manager for a couple minutes or they call me when they are free? and she said no that is highly unlikely.

Anyways, stay away... What a joke.

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Showed up five minutes early but the interview didn't start until 15 minutes after scheduled time. The interview itself was short and I was hired on the spot. No hard or odd questions, very straight forward.

Sales Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was packed with other candidates and very fast paced. The people were nice but the office was brand new and not finished so it felt a little sketchy. Thet scrambled around for extra pens and clip boards for the candidates to use for the applications. I was a little thrown off by all of that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRESTIGE in April 2018.

Interview

Mostly just checked if you were normal and explained about their plans and process. Seemed interesting and they really try to sell it to be something special, but in the end its just a sales position like any other.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Sacramento, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I received a call one day after I submitted my resume. It was very brief, the woman asked me if I'd be interested in a position that was essentially a positioned designed to move upward to management within 6 months (duh, more money), who's going to say no. That felt a little hokey to me. There were no other questions during that initial phone "interview". She scheduled an in house interview that was to take place a couple days later. She confirmed thru text rather than email.

Interview Questions

• When I arrived for the interview at the Sacramento location there were 8 other people sitting in a small lobby, all there for the same interview, scheduled at the same time! The woman at the desk gave us a small questionnaire to fill out and then they started calling people in for "interviews". It was extremely fast paced, each person was only in the interview office for maybe 5-7 minutes. It was awkward and felt like speed dating. Lol

Once I was called back, the woman asked me the exact same question I'd been previously on the phone and the only additional question was, "What do you like to do for fun?" Nothing about my marketing or sales background. I was told that I'd be notified if I was gping to be scheduled for a second interview OR NOT within 48 hours. Never heard a word back. I called to follow up about four days after the first in house interview, was told that I'd hear back later that day, still nothing. It's been two weeks and I've yet to receive any contact. Super unprofessional.

My take on the interview is that it's not an interview at all, I definitely got the impression that they just want to see what you look like and I'm suspicious that they're also interested in your age. I say that because the people walking around who worked there all appeared to be relatively young. Both are just speculation on my part, but it seemed extremely obvious.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Everything felt professional and friendly. Another job was described to me that sounded perfect and i am positive i would have done very well at it. Felt like i had it then he says if you don't hear from us by 5p.m it means we went with another candidate. Based on our interaction i was pretty sure i nailed it but to date not a word so guess that wasn't my opportunity.

Interview Questions

• about my hobbies listed on application   1 Answer

Vendeur Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRESTIGE.

Interview

I received the initial phone call. this was followed up by an in-person interview about 2 months later. I was then asked to discuss the salary. We came to an agreement. I was then presented with a job offer. I have on-the-job training for the first year and then I was on my own. This is a great company. I really have enjoyed working here. I highly recommend it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

this face went well very well I was able to get what I wanted