PRN Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRN Ambulance

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRN Ambulance

EMT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRN Ambulance.

Interview

Tell us about yourself. Tell us about you experience, Tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult choice, How do you handle conflict, How do you handle difficult patients/nurses

Negotiation

none

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRN Ambulance (North Hills, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Very straightforward

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRN Ambulance (North Hills, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied on their website, got a call about 20 minutes later. went in for an interview a week later and had one of the most awkward experiences of my life, i was given a test packet and was sent to a conference room to complete it, in the middle of it some higher ups from the company came in and had a meeting while i was in there. About an hour after i was given my test packet i still hadnt seen the HR person so i went back to his office to find out he was having a meeting as well. so i sat outside for about 2 hours. he finally came out and told me to go have someone else give me an interview. so after finally finding the guy he told me to, he had no idea. we talked in his office and he seemed to give me an interview for a paramedic. asked me the valves of the heart, how to put in an airway (not an op or np). i asked him if it was normal to ask a basic EMT these questions and he stared at me blankly for about 30 seconds and softly said yes. after that the questions completly changed. after that he said thank you for your time, HR will call or email you about the interview. once i got to my car i looked at my phone and i had a denial email from them that was sent while i was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• what things do you need to look for while inserting an artificial airway   2 Answers

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRN Ambulance (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with short orientation. There were multiple interviewers, some from HR and some from the field team. HR interview asked the basic question(why do you want to be an emt, how did you hear about us, how long do you plan to stay, explain a leadership role/experience). The field team asked more specific questions about your training (list DCAPBTLS...)

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an emt, how did you hear about us, how long do you plan to stay, explain a leadership role/experience   Answer Question