PRO-telligent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRO-telligent Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PRO-telligent

Recruiter Interview

Interview

went as normal, no issues to note. Staff friendly and knowledgeable about onboarding and benefits for staff. I really don't have anymore to add and forcing people to write this gives for an inaccurate view.

Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRO-telligent (San Diego, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and offered a position based by results from hiring organization
    's interview by telephone. Hiring organization interview by telephone lasted about 5 minutes. They asked many questions regarding government acquisition by types, forms, parts, management and development of all required documents with in a request for procurement.

Interview Questions

• My experience with different types of contracts and their administration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very short once the hiring agency approved They were offering top dollar for my experience..

Senior International Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRO-telligent (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Knew someone in the company so it was pro forma. They tend to pick people they have been eyeing for some time. Extensive State Department experience is very helpful.

Interview Questions