PROTEK Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at PROTEK Consulting

Sort:

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PROTEK Consulting (Rockville, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Great one-on-one experience with the executive leadership. Two face to face meetings.
    Leadership took the time to understand my needs, articulate the overall direction of the organization, and made an effort to get to know me personally. Overall, a great experience.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PROTEK Consulting (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was pretty quick than I expected. Interview was also easy going. Just had to be myself and review of my background and technologies used were asked. Overall good process.

Current Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PROTEK Consulting.

Interview

Phone interview which will proceed to in person where they ask about skills, past experiences, job involvement, typical responsibilities held in past positions, what was my reasoning for leaving, where do I see myself going personally/ my goals.

Interview Questions

• They ask about past experiences, skills, attributes, sometimes references   Answer Question