PSA Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 261 of over 261 interviews

Other3%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

Good experience with interview process. Virtual interview followed by f2f. fun group assignments followed by 1 on 1 interview. It was a great experience. Heard back quickly from them with a CJO. Training followed in the next few months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Typical Star interview questions as usual, “tell me about a time when”… Why do you want to work for us? What do you know about psa airlines? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us
    Answer Question

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

I interviewed in person at the radius hotel in Orlando Florida. Interview was relatively easy with three stages. Initial company breakdown and reading off of a script. The Last stage is a one on one with several recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to be a flight attendant?

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

Follow STAR method in answering interview questions Interview with manager and director of inflight. Very clicky enviroment. Promotions are based on who u know instead of experience. Pay is ridiculously low.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Philadelphia, PA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was three recorded questions. You then answer the questions while recording yourself with microphone and camera. You get twenty seconds to think about your answer and then get two minutes to answer the question. You can only record yourself once.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for PSA airlines?

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

Asked many questions from HR and hiring manager. Very conversational and free to ask questions. Easy process overall compared to other interviews. Only had one in person interview. Be prepared to share some experience you have to relate to position.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you interested in PSA?

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

First I submitted a written application, then a recorded video, and finally a zoom-type interview with other applicants and then CJO came about an hour later. Everyone gets contacted very quickly if they get the job.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2021

Interview

Very easy process and heard back quickly for the first two interviews. Very easy to get in touch with. The application process is smooth and does not take long at all.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2021

Interview

Everything is online, with a video interview and then an online interview. took about 30 min for the video interview and longer for the one on one interview. difficult and make sure to study everything you can

Interview Questions
  • What are the characteristics you think a flight attendant should have?

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

Haven't seen many post-covid interviews on here and I know I was dying to know the timeline so I thought I would post here. Jan 2, 2021: applied and assessment Feb 4, 2021: VI invite (did VI on Feb 8) March 1, 2021: Group Interview Invite March 12, 2021: Group Interview (CJO within hour after)

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 261 Interviews