PTC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PTC (Uniontown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screening to ask general programming knowledge. After that was successful, I was scheduled for a face to face interview two days later. During the interview I went through a series of programming/problem solving challenges, and then discussed more of the business side of things with an additional critical thinking challenge with a second interviewer, and then interviewed with a third person about the company and my background. Offered a position 2 hours after the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was the hiring manager, why wouldn't I pick myself?   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PTC (Needham, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very confusing since they just hire internally. . They seem to have open roles but don't really want to hire. The recruiter sends me roles every month but they go no where and I talk to many different managers only to never hear back. It seems they are also phishing for information. The firm really has to straighten this out.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PTC (Needham, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

How they can sell such high-tech products if they can't even do this right? Just the mess. Many emails, missed calls, times changes and they don't seem to know what they want. They sent me the wrong job description also and can't even answer if the positions are full time or contract or for how long.

Interview Questions

• Describe your CV job by job?   1 Answer

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC.

Interview

got a call from HR, talked with 2 engineers , another call from hr again. Technical questions are pretty fair, they all java syntax or structure questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PTC (Needham, MA).

Interview

Long. I was a referral from a current employee and I was passed around to 6 different executives to interview with because I had such good initial interviews. Every time I made it through to the final interview, there was some reason as to why they did not hire me, but would pass me to the next executive to see if I would be a good fit with them. Finally, I was told by my recruiter that they were "still waiting for an answer". This was back in November 2017. Still haven't heard anything back after multiple emails sent following up. I was qualified for the job and had a referral, so this was very unexpected and extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the tasks you do on a daily basis broken down into percentage of time used?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTC (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

brief interview with hr. said fit is good, will submit and promised to get back to me within 2 days regardless of decision about next steps, but never did. emailed a week later, no reply. i guess they just forget about the people they interact with.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PTC in January 2018.

Interview

Hiring procedure was pretty quick. I applied on Linkdin and had interview within 3 days and got result in 3 days. I had 45 min phone interview with director. I got help from director for finding accommodation as well. Team was very young and helpful.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTC.

Interview

It was quite easy and nice. The entire process was a wonderful experience. People taking the interview were nice. Challenges were all pretty interesting and required critical and procedural thinking.

Interview Questions

• Have you developed any automated tests for applications?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTC (Boston, MA).

Interview

There was a series of phone interviews as well as an in person interview. I had an initial phone interview where I discussed my initial background and skills. The second interview dove further. The in person interview was very relaxed and I never felt intimidated.

Interview Questions

• One question I remember was about how I approached my work.   1 Answer

Technical Support Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PTC (Needham, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

1 phone call with recruiter, followed by phone call with hiring manager, hiring manager's boss, then in-person with Principal BA, CRM Owner, followed by phone interview on site with 2 others separately. Everyone was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• What is my strongest tool in business analysis   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at PTC in October 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an internal recruiter initially through LinkedIn. Had a good call and was told that a VP would call. 1 month later VP called, had another good call, was told that in person interview would be next. Two weeks later recruiter emails and asks if I can jump on a plane the next day for in person, I had conflict and asked for a reschedule given the short notice. Never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PTC?   1 Answer