PTS Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PTS Consulting Group

Warranty Department Repl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTS Consulting Group (Reading, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was hired through the temp but I since have a baby and I live in Baltimore , my job was in reading and traveling is too much. but I love the company and the people . I enjoy working for Baldwin hardware and I hope I can continue to work with them.

Interview Questions

• how many years in customer service I have I worked for banking ATT and other call centers   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PTS Consulting Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

In the first phone interview, interviewer asked some general questions that were related to academic background. The interviewer wanted to know more about the personality of the candidate to see if he or she is suitable for this position since one of the requirements is to deal with customer's need.

Interview Questions

• Questions in the first phone interview are very general.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PTS Consulting Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Asked to meet for a coffee, which was fine but it make me wonder do they have small offices and did not want to show them.I went to a local cafe where I bought the coffee for myself and for the interviewer! Had a conversation very unclear what job was ,interviewer seemed quite affable. Told me they would like to get back to me in two weeks sent an email and made 1 call no response.When I looked a company LinkedIn and there was quite a turnover. I think for a company that works in the resourcing sector and to treat interviewees like this is pretty shocking and give no feedback whatsoever .I would not recommend

Level II Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PTS Consulting Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was asked about my past two jobs, but it turned out they were looking for Level 2 engineers, not Level 1 as I was informed by the agency. The interviewer was really professional about it though. I was willing to try , but unfortunately it seemed they were looking for somebody with years of experience in it, and were apparently unwilling to test out my knowledge before passing judgement.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about network security?   1 Answer