PUIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PUIG

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PUIG (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

At the time I interviewed with the VP directly and it was great because I had the opportunity to understand the company overview and the Marketing department. Great experience and would recommend working there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience in fashion or beauty?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PUIG (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The overall experience is positive. I've got an email with invitation to in person interview within couple of days after applying to the position through Linkedin. Interview started in time and a recruiter made it convenient and friendly. It took us about 30-40 minutes to finish the interview.

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PUIG.

Interview

i applied via internship.con and received an email weeks later. i went into the office and interviewed with HR but never heard a response after, even after she told me i would hear yes or no by a few days later. really annoying.

Demand Planner - Fragrances Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUIG (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and received an email about a week later. I went into the office and interviewed with HR and 3 other people on the team. I heard back by the end of the week that I did not receive the job. Everyone that I met was bilingual (english and Spanish) and a lot of the employees had come from Barcelona.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUIG (Milan (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 interview in a week as the company was rushing to fullfill the position, first step with manager, second with group manager and third with CFO even if the position was in marketing.
    General opinion is positive

Interview Questions

• A lot about retail principle eg: better focus on sell in or sell out and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUIG (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, I had a first interview with HR and a second one with the head of departement responsible for the job. The hiring process was quite quick, it took less then 2 weeks. Since I was not living in Barcelona at the time I applied both interviews took place on Skype.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview with the HR I was asked the common intervew questions ( tell me about yourself - what do you know about the company? - why do you want to work for us? - what are your strengths/weaknesses? ). The second intervew was more technical: the questions were about the specific skills needed for the job.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PUIG (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

In the first stage I was interviewed by two would-be managers, very technical questions which was expected. Interview went well and I was invited to a second interview in which I gave a presentation. However, following the interview I was hit with surprise tests which was incredibly unfair as I didn’t have my reading glasses which limited me incredibly due to having to read financial figures on a huge projector screen. I would therefore advise anyone interviewing with this company to prepare for a surprise numerical reasoning test and Excel test. Highly unethical of the company as I was under the impression that I’d give my presentation and be asked further questions alone.

To add insult to injury, this is a company that clearly doesn’t value the time and money an interviewee spends preparing for and traveling to the interviews as I wasn’t contacted following the interview until I asked for an update from the hiring manager who I was in contact with throughout the stages, only to receive an email from someone completely different. I’ve never experienced such unprofessionalism elsewhere. I would advise the company to simply show some respect to interviewees by having the decency to inform them that they’ve not been successful, especially if they’ve traveled far for the interview as this leaves a poor taste in peoples’ mouths.

Interview Questions

• Who is the target customer for (insert fragrance here) as opposed to (another fragrance by the same brand)?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PUIG (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

Nice interviews many years ago. Nice people. I have been working there for 25 years and feel happier than the first day. Hope to stay at least 15 more years.

Digital Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PUIG in November 2015.

Interview

I had contacted the HR Director via Linkedin. She had arranged a call with one of her colleagues to understand my past experience in digital. I was later told they are looking at someone with much more experience.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked about my past experience in Digital. Was about 20-25 minutes chat.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PUIG.

Interview

General interview process. All questions asked were relevant to the role and required examples of previous work experience. Great process which worked well to engage with the core elements needed to fulfill the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage multiple projects with restrictive timelines?   Answer Question