PVH Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY).

Interview

I worked with a recruiter who helped me find a position that would best fit my interests. I had a phone screen interview and two in person interviews, which were all very informative and beneficial. Overall the interview process was very smooth and consistent.

Interview Questions

• Name something on your resume you wish you could change/alter?
      Describe your relationship with a former manager or boss...   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through four interviews for the position. The first interview was basic questions over the phone. The second and third interviews were via Skype. The fourth interview was in person for various roles for the internship program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in August 2013.

Interview

The interview with the store manager was relaxed, professional, honest. Was offered the position as soon as I had passed the tests/surveys. The district manager didn't need to get involved so must trust this manager's judgement.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The store manager did the initial interview in person. After that, a phone interview with the area manager. With more than 10 years experience, they should have given me much more money.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in September 2014.

Interview

5 hour interview process they will feed you, meet with different management that all ask the same questions. met with HR management and operational management, they inquire about witch shift you would like to work, they sell you a dream but it is really a nightmare when you start working and meet your management staff. overall the best thing when working their is the interview process. they will let you know if they will hire you the same day.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for PVH   1 Answer

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The most unprofessional HR I have ever experienced. Talked to them at a school-wide career fair, emailed them shortly after and heard nothing back for over a month. Myself and several classmates received a random call early in the morning asking us to do a phone interview that would lead to an on-site visit 4 hours away with only 3 days notice. Did not call them back. Terrible experience. Learn to set up interviews via email rather than randomly calling students at 9 am during the week. No excuse for that.

Interview Questions

• Why PVH? (They called me, so I wasn't sure why they would ask me that.)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

One of the recruiters at PVH contacted by email to schedule a skype interview and preferred to be in the same week. Then I meet with a human resources manager for a screening and behavior questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the job via an employee referral. The overall process was very effiecent considering there was a lot of recent HR restructuring because of a new COO. There was a phone call, and then an in person interview with the coordinator

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

My interview was relaxed and a conversation with who would be my leaders and team mates. I was able to ask lots of questions and get a very clear picture of the job... I was nearly did not take the job but my cold feet warmed up and it was the best decision in my life "next to marrying my wife"

Interview Questions

• Lots of hard questions but PVH is looking for people to be honest and work hard so I really do understand why they do what they do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am not greedy and accepted the first offer which was well within my range.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Chapel Hill, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview that was rather simple. It was simple behavioral questions from strengths and weaknesses to what my favorite class was. They also seemed to emphasize working in group projects as a lot of the internship you are working with a group and present your final product at the end.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in September and totally forgot about it until early December when I learned I had a first round phone interview. Easy behavioral phone screen that led to a second round Skype call. Skype call focused more so on my background and interests. Immediately was bumped to third round where it was a recorded presentation on a couple of topics. Topic choices were relatively limited and not technical at all. Final round was a "superday" if you will at PVH in NY. Not planned that well at all - there was a 3hr break in the middle for everyone that was not communicated until the morning of. Overall, Final round interviews were not hard - not technical and more so on finding a fit between the intern and the department. Received an offer that was exploding - given on a Wednesday and asked to have an answer on Monday. Decided to not accept as it was not in my desired field/didn't enjoy the culture of the firm/the actual work I would be doing. Overall, process was easy but if you're looking to use PVH as a stepping stone into non-retail quantitatively driven industries, I'd recommend avoiding as most of the internships do not emphasize hard technical skills.