PVH Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief video interview, then a presentation about the company. After was a face to face interview with people in respective departments that match your skillet. The interviews can range from PVH, CK, and Tommy.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

I arrived at the offices in Bridgewater and was checked in at reception. The Recruiter greeted me and we had a conversation just general interview questions. Next, I met with one of the Directors of Benefits and also the Head of Benefits. The discussion mainly focused around how the department is set up and how the team manages everything in house. Although I felt that the interview went well, I did not receive much follow up or an offer. I received an email several weeks later that they had decided to go with an internal candidate.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

After responding with my resume to the recruiter's job posting on my university careers page, I received an email to schedule an online (webcam) interview four days later. For the most part, they were your basic interview questions. I thought I did well, as I had the technical projects to back up my experience, but I did not get an offer. On the bright side, when they say they will email you, they do. I applied, interviewed, and did not get an offer all in the span of one week.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was hired through a temp service so the interview process was virtually nonexistent. They moved very fast in the interview process. They drug tested on site. They had "orientation" on site.

Interview Questions

• "What makes you think you'd be a good fit for this job?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in September and totally forgot about it until early December when I learned I had a first round phone interview. Easy behavioral phone screen that led to a second round Skype call. Skype call focused more so on my background and interests. Immediately was bumped to third round where it was a recorded presentation on a couple of topics. Topic choices were relatively limited and not technical at all. Final round was a "superday" if you will at PVH in NY. Not planned that well at all - there was a 3hr break in the middle for everyone that was not communicated until the morning of. Overall, Final round interviews were not hard - not technical and more so on finding a fit between the intern and the department. Received an offer that was exploding - given on a Wednesday and asked to have an answer on Monday. Decided to not accept as it was not in my desired field/didn't enjoy the culture of the firm/the actual work I would be doing. Overall, process was easy but if you're looking to use PVH as a stepping stone into non-retail quantitatively driven industries, I'd recommend avoiding as most of the internships do not emphasize hard technical skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Chapel Hill, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview that was rather simple. It was simple behavioral questions from strengths and weaknesses to what my favorite class was. They also seemed to emphasize working in group projects as a lot of the internship you are working with a group and present your final product at the end.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Freeport, ME).

Interview

I was 16 so it was my first interview ever. The interview went very smooth and the interviewer ensured me not to be nervous. He asked me a series of questions about why I would be good for a customer service position, what skills I possessed, my style of learning, etc.

Operations Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The most unprofessional HR I have ever experienced. Talked to them at a school-wide career fair, emailed them shortly after and heard nothing back for over a month. Myself and several classmates received a random call early in the morning asking us to do a phone interview that would lead to an on-site visit 4 hours away with only 3 days notice. Did not call them back. Terrible experience. Learn to set up interviews via email rather than randomly calling students at 9 am during the week. No excuse for that.

Interview Questions

• Why PVH? (They called me, so I wasn't sure why they would ask me that.)   Answer Question

Visual Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very good,lots of specific in regards to their and mine job duties,very comfortable,easy to talk to DM,Shared same experiments in the field,well oriented in job pron and cons.Shared job duties,experience,job description, Spoke about directives, business,focus on details and company expectations.Spoke about benefits, hours and finances.

Interview Questions

• What are my duties,what mI responsible for, what standards do we have, how flexible and independent my current position is.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PVH Corp..

Interview

Easy, just be yourself. I went to a job fair where they were just looking to hire "bodies" to open a store and didn't spend much time looking for quality and EXPERIENCE. This method of hiring lead to securing employees who performed limited work or lacked the ability to self start.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in retail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non existent.