PVH Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 290 of over 290 interviews

Employee Referral14%
Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PVH Corp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Amsterdam) in May 2021

Interview

1. HR call 2. Call with Technical Hiring Manager - Just basic questions on working style and simple tech questions for an hour 3. Lengthy and unclear coding round - Unclear instructions, the project felt more or less like a college fun project with unclear expectations and almost 15-20 hours' worth of work. Decided to drop out due to this as spending more than 3-4 hours on a take-home project does not make sense especially when the requirements are vague and the candidate has no idea on what they are going to be evaluated on! Try to test experienced candidates on real-world scenarios rather than asking them to develop a project on Star Wars!

Interview Questions
  • Build a mini-app Star Wars app using an outdated API, 7 mandatory features and 6 optional features (equivalent to 20 hours of work for good quality and vague requirements like show us your creative skill and talents, develop using an alternate technology (basically 2x work) etc
    Answer Question

PVH Corp.

Application

I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

As soon as I applied, Brian Cheng from PVH, reached out to me to schedule the first screening round, it was was very well structured, prompt and to the point. Then a lot of subsequent rounds, excellent quick coordination for more than a couple of video interviews

Interview Questions
  • There were plenty of people to talk to and plenty of questions both on your technical skills, people management skills and behavioral skills.
3 people found this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

Zoom Video call - its usual interview process that starts with tell urself and then go in-depth based on the points in the resume. It went for more than an hour. Most questions are kind of relatime scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • explain the complex work that you've created recently in your company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The overall process was conducted through WebEx calls. Though the process was smooth, the time it took was way too long. For me, it was almost 45 days for 4 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your failures.
  • Tell me the latest and most complicated reports that you have come across abs how did you tackle the situation?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

PVH has an incredibly efficient interview process. Corporate recruitment at its best. I went through 6 interviews altogether. The recruitment team is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and personable. From the initial conversation throughout interviews with Key Stakeholders, the process was extremely thorough. During this pandemic, they have succeeded immensely with video interviews. Fair to say that for PVH what matters the most is the candidate’s knowledge on the subject matter, personality and communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your role and some of the challenges you faced?
  • How were you able to provide financial value-add to your stakeholders?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bethlehem, PA)

Interview

I applied through my school's Handshake account and got selected for a primary interview. The interviewed occured on campus. They asked me a series of behavioural questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work in a team.

PVH Corp.

Application

I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

First i had an interview with HR to talk about the role and general information. Then this was following interviews with the Hiring manager and team to discuss the role itself in more detail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Bridgewater, NJ)

Interview

Two HR reps were in the interviewing process. They were very detailed about the position and what I would be getting paid. Managers were very nice as well in the process and liked to get to know you, and not only talk about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews first round was a phone call second round was a presentation third was a interview in office with departments that you fit in -Everyone was really nice and it was a very comfortable environment -Definitely able to talk to people and learn more about the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Amsterdam) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview con HR e poi colloqui con hiring manager e director, visto Il moments il processo é stato tutto al telefono e in video call. In una delle video call ho dovuto preparare un business case.

Interview Questions
  • Competency base, interessati a casi Di solutions Di avversità
Viewing 1 - 10 of 290 Interviews