Paisabazaar.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Paisabazaar.com

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Firstly, they'll waste your time by asking you to fill out a long form. Seriously? Couldnt they just send the form to the candidates via mail or something prior to the interview date, so the candidate arrives with the filled form instead of wasting time on the spot.

Secondly, the interviewer was never interested into the answers I was giving. He only wanted to prove his superiority by neglecting my approach altogether without any proper explanation or reasoning. Bizzare !

Finally the HR lady was a joke let me tell you this right away.
    Even after the interview got over , she did not even care to give proper feedback at all and was busy giving dumb smiles and laughs throughout and said you are not shortlisted.

I decided not to waste my time further talking to such unprofessional people and gracefully walked out of the premises.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview process might be good but the way HR handles you schedule is not good.

My first interview went well.

Next day my second round was scheduled well.

The interview was scheduled to be at 11:00 AM

I waited from 11:00 AM till 1:00 PM no one came to get interact not even the HR or interviewer.

Finally, I called HR Kirti, my interview was scheduled by her. She was on the way.

She told me to wait for interviewer will be there. I waited for another one hour NO ONE came.

Then I had to left without any interview.

ASC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 rounds conducted, in the first round HR asked basic questions like tell me about yourself, about your education, why you want this job than the second round taken by TL

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com.

Interview

Firstly, they will make u wait for hours. So be prepared.
    Interview process was so long, it took me whole day for 3 rounds, as all the time I was just waiting.
    Interview was easy.
    First round will be data structures & algo, then they will ask about php and programming logics.

Interview Questions

• 1st round :
      lowest common ancestor problem code implementation
      Balance parenthesis problem
      Longest common subsequence

2nd round:
      PHP design patterns
      PHP magic functions
      PHP exception handling

3rd round:
      Implement array sorting with best time complexity, also calculate min, max and avg at the same
      time, write code for the same.
      In MySQL how to use group function in order by clause
      IN MySQL select largest
      MEthods we do use in REST
      REST vs SOAP
      GIT   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com in April 2018.

Interview

They'll make you wait for hours before every round of interview.
    Waited for more than 40 mins before First Round.
    1. First Round was more of Data Structure and Algorithm Based and lasted for around 1 Hour. The interviewer was only expecting the solution he knows.
    They waited for another 30-40 mins
    2. Second round was again Data Structure and algorithm based. Some of the questions were same as of Earlier Round. The round lasted for around 45 mins.
    HR asked to take a break of 20-30 mins.
    3. Third round was more of a Design Problem interview. He asked to write Simple Classical Inheritance based solution. Explained him with both Classical as well as Prototype based inheritance. He was not convinced with these solutions. I don't know what he expected in the solution.
    4. Final round with the Engineering Head. Gave me an UI architecture related problem. Explained the whole solution with Examples in ReactJS.

After all these rounds of interview, Next day HR email-ed that they want to put you on Hold(Another way to say that you're rejected). And I had know idea what went wrong in these interviews.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly after submitting the resume there will the first round of HR and after qualifying that you should have to be send for the second round with the floor manager and after passing that they will provide you the confirmation letter and call you for the induction.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join sales?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com in June 2016.

Interview

Interview is easy but they require agent should be energetic and confident. simply questions they ask 1st tell me about yourself 2nd what do you know about sales 3rd sales this product example water bottle, pen , pencil

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It has three rounds with first round about R skills
    second round about product questions
    third round about business acumen.

My experience was negative because the first person (manager) who got to take my first round had his well defined biases and grudges against me.
    He was absolutely mean with kind of questions just because I had written my kaggle credentials so he was very negative.

why you do this?
    why you need this ?
     Enforcing on his opinions on others .

It is bad that such a company has such biased managers who call themselves professionals,

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were only 3 round ...1st round was aptitude that was so easy .2nd round was HR round ..and 3rd was TL round ...on which tread on you'll be work

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?   1 Answer
    • How you know about paisa bazar and what is paisa bazar?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paisabazaar.com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Although I had to go from one building to another for different rounds of interview, however, they all were nearby so I didn't had too much trouble. The interview wrapped up quickly and I didn't had to wait for long.