Pall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pall (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

On line application and three weeks later was contacted to schedule screening interview which took place about 8 days later. Followed by site visit two weeks after that with hiring manager. Received negative outcome notification three weeks after that. All questions were relevant to organizational fit and management style. It's important for sure but no questions at all about any technical competency. It felt like political skill was disproportionately more important than business skill.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate ? How would you deal with people who don't report to you, don't share your views, but you need their buy-in ?   Answer Question

Operation Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pall (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the interview right in the career fair,Pretty shocked because we were just talking and out of blue she gave a card said I can join the interview tomorrow. The day after career fair I went to an on site interview Asked about my former work experience, give me a general review of the company and asked about some project experience,

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you had trouble and your trouble shooting methods   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pall (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview from a director of one of the research group. The interviewer was a really nice guy. He asked me a few questions based on my resume. About my research experiences, course work etc.He also talked a little bit about the group's general research direction and some background introduction of the company. And ask about the experience which I felt most proud of.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Interview was standard. Standard questions that you would expect in an interview. Nothing really out of left field. Process was standard. Quick and received an offer within a week. Only was allowed 3 days unfortunately to give an answer, but it worked out!

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult workplace conflict you've had in your professional career and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pall (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I have interviewed for several positions at Pall over the last year. In most instances it begins with initial call with in-house recruiter followed by short screening call with hiring manager.
    For sales and marketing positions you then are invited for in person panel interview process at Westborough, MA facility. I interviewed with about 5-6 directors across main business areas over the course of a full day. The interviews were pretty standard and a good experience.
    The bad part is the follow-up afterwards. They are know to move extremely slow in hiring people. Seems they are more concerned with following the Danaher "playbook" than hiring good people. Once the interview process concludes many months will go with no feedback. Very poor communication. After trying many times to contact the hiring recruiter for both feedback and reimbursement of my travel expenses (hotel and >500 miles driving) with no response I gave up.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions:
      Why are you interested in this position?
      Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about a time you handled a challenging situation?
      What is your experience with single use technology?
      Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pall (Deland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked to do a phone interview. I thought the interview went great. Was told that if I did not hear from the person that was supposed to set up a face to face interview within a week to call the woman back. I received rejection email the following day. I followed up with an email to the person I spoke with on the phone to find out what the reason was and never received any feed back. I am sure that is why the position gets posted every few months....they cannot take care of their help or interview correctly.

Interview Questions

• Overall technical abilities, sense of urgency, the normal questions.   1 Answer

Rotational Recent-Grad Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pall (Potsdam, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

HR person just listed off questions and made no comments at all. Very impersonal. All questions I asked received answers verbatim from the website or an answer of "oh I don't know, I'm just HR."

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like "tell me about a time you solved a problem?" "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Boring.   Answer Question

R&D Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pall.

Interview

Submitted my resume through a third party because of my temporary position. The third party called me to tell me I have the job.i discussed payments with the third party and we finally came to an agreement of $21.00 per hour since I had just graduated from school.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pall (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was greeted by the Hiring Manager at the door. Was asked a few questions in a couple of rounds. I was out of the door with an offer in hand contingent upon background check.

Interview Questions

• Definition of reynolds number.
       Some basic fluid dynamics problem.
      One Filtration Problem.
      My basic skill set and backgroud
      1 Answer

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for a position and was in contact with a few employees of Pall in Port Washington, NY. A recruiter contacted me and asked me about my experiences, etc. I was then contacted by my would-be boss who interviewed me directly. This process took about a month to come to fruition.