Pall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Pall Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pall.

Interview

Interviewer was 15 min late to the Phone interview. One of the most unprofessional interview I attended. Looked like they already had someone in mind and wasting each others time.

Interview Questions

• The interview looked like they already had a H1B lined up for the position. Oh well if you look at the H1b data the exact same position has been processed for H1B. The interview was just a formality. Very unprofessional interview.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pall in August 2017.

Interview

Applied the same day the position opened. Two week process of talking with 3 different HRs in 3 different locations, a phone screening with one of the HRs, and another phone interview with 3 Engineers. Received a response 4 months later.

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pall (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

On line application and three weeks later was contacted to schedule screening interview which took place about 8 days later. Followed by site visit two weeks after that with hiring manager. Received negative outcome notification three weeks after that. All questions were relevant to organizational fit and management style. It's important for sure but no questions at all about any technical competency. It felt like political skill was disproportionately more important than business skill.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate ? How would you deal with people who don't report to you, don't share your views, but you need their buy-in ?   Answer Question

Operation Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pall (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the interview right in the career fair,Pretty shocked because we were just talking and out of blue she gave a card said I can join the interview tomorrow. The day after career fair I went to an on site interview Asked about my former work experience, give me a general review of the company and asked about some project experience,

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you had trouble and your trouble shooting methods   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pall in November 2016.

Interview

Asked both behavioral questions as well as personalized questions based on your resume and background. Had a phone screen, a phone interview, an on-site interview, and a panel interview.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pall (New Port Richey, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

This by far was the best hiring experience I've ever gone through. The HR team was very engaged and transparent. Communication was A1 I was always able to reach Pall and have any questions I had answered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pall (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview from a director of one of the research group. The interviewer was a really nice guy. He asked me a few questions based on my resume. About my research experiences, course work etc.He also talked a little bit about the group's general research direction and some background introduction of the company. And ask about the experience which I felt most proud of.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pall (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Interview was standard. Standard questions that you would expect in an interview. Nothing really out of left field. Process was standard. Quick and received an offer within a week. Only was allowed 3 days unfortunately to give an answer, but it worked out!

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult workplace conflict you've had in your professional career and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pall (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I have interviewed for several positions at Pall over the last year. In most instances it begins with initial call with in-house recruiter followed by short screening call with hiring manager.
    For sales and marketing positions you then are invited for in person panel interview process at Westborough, MA facility. I interviewed with about 5-6 directors across main business areas over the course of a full day. The interviews were pretty standard and a good experience.
    The bad part is the follow-up afterwards. They are know to move extremely slow in hiring people. Seems they are more concerned with following the Danaher "playbook" than hiring good people. Once the interview process concludes many months will go with no feedback. Very poor communication. After trying many times to contact the hiring recruiter for both feedback and reimbursement of my travel expenses (hotel and >500 miles driving) with no response I gave up.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions:
      Why are you interested in this position?
      Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about a time you handled a challenging situation?
      What is your experience with single use technology?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pall (Deland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was asked to do a phone interview. I thought the interview went great. Was told that if I did not hear from the person that was supposed to set up a face to face interview within a week to call the woman back. I received rejection email the following day. I followed up with an email to the person I spoke with on the phone to find out what the reason was and never received any feed back. I am sure that is why the position gets posted every few months....they cannot take care of their help or interview correctly.

Interview Questions

• Overall technical abilities, sense of urgency, the normal questions.   1 Answer