Palladion Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.3

Lead Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took at least a month. I was called to the office for 3 interviews that took about 1 hour each. Management is accessible, and the contract locations are convenient and generally nice. Pay is average for the position. Overtime is readily available. If you like customer service and interacting with customers on a daily basis, you'll like this job.

Interview Questions

• Experience and what shifts work for you.   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got there and had to fill out some paperwork and then the interview took about 5 minutes. Turns out I wasn't being interviewed for what I applied to. Total waste of time.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Palladion Services.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with HR and Senior Management. They outlined to me a work experience that has held true to reality over the 4.5 years I have been with the company. They explained to me that if I came in on a 3P-11P shift and did well I could get promoted if a day shift opened up. Luckily for me it did a year later and I have been in a Lead role since at a nicer property than where I originally started.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my background and my intentions with the job (longevity, commitment, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

easy interview process. expected interview questions. make sure to dress well and describe any customer related jobs that you had in the pass. Do not lie about any questions that they can potentially ask you in the future.

Lead Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA).

Interview

I want to improve my accomplishment and work hard as i can. i want to have more experience that i can help my life to move forward because hand to hand we can create our society. It doesn't matter how hard it is we should never give up in life be somebody that can make you somebody.

Interview Questions

• What 5 things you can do to work as a team members   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palladion Services in June 2016.

Interview

The first interview I had was very quick and seemed dry. Seemed like she was just going through the motions.
    I didn't expect a call back, but they did send me an email, about a week later and I went in for my second interview. I still have yet to hear back from them.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palladion Services in February 2016.

Interview

The classic "bait and switch." They sent me through two rounds of interviews, which both went well. The next day I met with the president, which was slightly horrifying. Not sure whether it was an interview technique or what, but he sat stonefaced and entirely unimpressed with any answer I gave. (ie after explaining my qualifications, he bluntly told me that none of my skills and work experience were applicable for this job.) Lastly, I asked about the training process, which he told me would be 6-9 months of being a concierge. If that's the process, fine, but someone should have mentioned this two interviews earlier, instead of saying I would be in a "junior management position."

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Didn't get that far. I was contacted by this company after submitting my resume. When I returned the call the lady called me "Michael" three times (not my name, not even
    close) and kept in referring to a job that I didn't even apply for. Needless to say, I didn't show up for the interview. It just seemed like a sloppy and poorly organized outfit.

Interview Questions

• "Are you currently employed?" Read my resume, lady. And try getting my name right.   Answer Question

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of four separate interviews over two days. They are interviewing many candidates so they were a little busy and all over the place. Overall everyone was professional, and it was a positive experience.

Concierge/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palladion Services (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extremely easy. In the first interview they will ask you three questions: Why do you want to work here?, Why would you be a good fit?, and How you would you describe yourself? If you get past the first interview, it basically means you're in. The second interview just goes more in depth on your resume and you watch training videos and fill out paperwork.