PanAgora Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at PanAgora

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PanAgora (Boston, MA).

Interview

Technical, little behavioral questions. Straight to the point. Questions mostly about finance fundamentals and coding. R programming language skills are required, as it is used by the company. No questions about the company and the open position.

Interview Questions

• How to merge data-sets in R. What is the best way to analyze a large data-set.   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PanAgora in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for a quantitative researcher position. Interviewers were absent minded and lack of respect. The questions were total irrelevant to the position. Total waste of time. No wonder their performance is tanking. Suggestion to investors: it is not wise to put your money in those ignorant people's hands.

Interview Questions

• Just brain teaser questions.   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PanAgora in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process began with the hiring manager reaching out to me directly. He asked to set up a 30 minute session on the phone to discuss the role my qualifications. At the end, he asked if I could come in that same day, in the afternoon, for a few hours. The group was great, I met with four members of the team and spent about 45 minutes to 1 hour with each. The conversations were relatively relaxed and exploratory, no curveballs, just everyone trying to see if it was a good fit for both sides.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this role that no other candidate can? Not unexpected, but phrased very directly and given how the conversation had progressed, difficult to figure out what angle to take.   Answer Question

Interview

Mostly focus on your resume. They talk more in details about everything you have written on your resume, after you walking them through your general background. Different interviewers have different emphasis, like more about programming or more fundamental.

Interview Questions

• A small detail on my resume I didn't work seriously on. So be fully prepared.   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PanAgora (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Head of the desk interviewed me first. Gerneral fit questions. A few theory questions but nothing trading related. Just if I knew what it was. Of course I knew but why does it matter to you? Other guys ok.

Another offer

Equity Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PanAgora.

Interview

Found the offer through my university. Sent in my resume and in a few days got an email to schedule an interview. The interview was at their office in Boston. Two weeks after the interview, they sent an email telling me I wasn't hired.