Panalpina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Panalpina

2.6

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was a temp and hired after 8 months but I still had to go through the interview process because I was going to a different department. HR lady talked to me first then I was interviewed by the hiring manager. I had to do a drug test and wait for background check results.

Interview Questions

• How would I communicate bad news to a key customer?   Answer Question
    • How do I manage conflict and working with different personalities?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

No interview required. I was recruited by competitor that appreciated my knowledge and experience. The local shipping community is aware of the issues at my former employer, and many employees are being recruited for more suitable positions and salaries.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panalpina (Torrance, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview it went fast and very simple. She asked me questions about my past experience and what I like most about my last assignment. She asked me what I hate most about my last assignment

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview followed a fairly basic process. First step was a Phone screen then phone interview. Followed by an interview with Human Resources and then an interview with a senior vice president.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panalpina (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview that went really well. I was then brought in for an in person interview with my supervisor if I worked there. He asked maybe 5 questions and the rest was just chatting. He was acting like I had it even to the point of asking what date I can start. A week later he emailed me saying they wanted a grad student and were no longer considering me as an applicant.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panalpina (Secaucus, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Just say that you know it. Te guys who interview don't know the stuff they ask you about.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering to join panalpina?   1 Answer

Location constraints

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Advised on open position by friend who was employed at the company. I then made contact with person recommended by them via phone interview. Was then interviewed by a department manager and then by general manager. Offer was presented and upon some negotiation accepted.

Interview Questions

• Asked to expand on my past experience and accomplishment in the international logistics field.   Answer Question

Import Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (New York, NY).

Interview

Explain about my overall experience with the import process. Am I familiar with other government agencies. Knowledge of Incoterms and freight forwarding. What are my goals, what is my availability, can I work overtime

Imports Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Employment Agency Interview first. Then resume sent over to Panalpina
    Who requested a second interview. The agency was very confident about
    the second interview as I was the only canidate of many
    that was able to get a second interview which took
    2 hours for the question to be then asked.

Interview Questions

• I am looking at your age. Are you looking to retire anytime soon?
      Age at time of interview - 52 with 30 years in the industry.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panalpina (Morristown, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Just one interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and weaknesses ?   1 Answer
    • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?   1 Answer