Panasonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panasonic Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.7

Battery Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

I just had a phone screen with their recruiter. Surprisingly, they don't sponsor H1B...Really wired... That's actually a good position for my skills and experience and also fit my future career path. But however, they won't sponsor H1B...I didn't mean to leave this complains here, but glassdoor requires at least 30 words...

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Applied online, then went through a phone call interview, and was then brought to the Panasonic headquarters in Newark. Interviewed with the Division Manager and an intern that was already working there.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panasonic (Buffalo, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with three individuals and the in-house recruiter. I was asked to review my resume and was occasionally asked to provide examples and detail when prompted by the group of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any trouble getting to work on time?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Buffalo, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first. Mostly asking about background, related experience & interest in the job/company. In person interview with recruiter, manager and co-worker. Asking about past experience with a few behavioral questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was good. he introduced himself and the company at the beginning, then started to ask some resume questions. Then the interviewer asked some c++ programming questions: some involved coding, some were just basic concepts of c++. Do prepare some memory allocation related questions.

Battery Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Just a basic telephone screening. Asked me about my background and willingness to relocate to Nevada. It took me 2 times to really get on hold with the HR. The first time the HR just simply forgot about the call. The second time, the HR was late for 2 hours and replied to me whether I can wait for another hour for the phone screening. Afterward, I was told that I passed the phone screening and will be talking to a Japanese engineer the following week. Never happened. Followed-up for a month via email and phone, no response. It's like the company never existed before.
    Very unprofessional and such a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background. Why would you want to work for Panasonic.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panasonic (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was outstanding and the recruiting was excellent , got to watch a great presentation and can say allowing me to ask questions was very rewarding, the hospitality of the recruiting was outstanding

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Reno, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Informal....asked about 5 S standards i suggest you
    ..review that...knew fifo....but mostly a positive willing attitude is the key, I had a bad i interview
    ...didnt expect to get call back...but did...

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panasonic (Reno, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I recently graduated from UNR and went to the Gigafactory hiring event on June 15th. I was sent to an interview representative within 15 minutes. The interview was fair and I was told that they would contact me and tell me whether I would be further interviewed. I still have not received any response since the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my relative engineering experience due to my internship and past work experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

After passing the phone screening I was scheduled to meet with two marketing managers. Each of the interviews was allotted 45 minutes, but ended up lasting over 1.5 hours. I had to submit writing samples from a variety of mediums (Social Media, Email, Whitepaper, Blog Post). Overall the interviews were very conversational and didn't have a great deal of talking about technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the skills you developed will translate from Industry A into Industry B?   1 Answer