Panasonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about a month. Was contacted by recruiter and then interviewed with three senior managers. After the interview the recruiter took a few weeks to contact and update on the status.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Very polite and respectful Panasonic Managers. Many questions about prior experience, ERP, MRP systems, show quickly I can learn the new software, if I can work in multinational company, how I would handle work under pressure, asked about customer service skills,

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with HR then 4 in person interviews with members of the department and the hiring manager.
    Every interviewer was late, so I sat in a conference room by myself for 10 - 15 minutes after each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. 3 people one on video conference. Interview was smooth and good. Checking the testing experience. Relevant Navigation Testing, Vehicle Driving Testing. General questions. Work Life balance. etc

Interview Questions

• Testing related,
      Adhoc testing
      Sanity Testing
      Smoke Testing
      SDLC
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I was asked about why I chose my major, what my extracurriculars were, basic interview questions. A majority of the interview was just talking about what the internship would entail.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

While the interview process was tedious and with various individuals across the division, it helped me as the interviewee also interview them simultaneously. It provided a clear understanding of various perspectives within the group, personalities, and communication styles each individual brings to the team. I was able to then assess whether I would acclimate to the environment and my co-workers.

Interview Questions

• What about this company interests you?   1 Answer

Summer Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panasonic (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It is a project-based intern, so the interviewer is the project leader instead of HR. Interview via e-mail since I was abroad. Asked about how you understand the project and how you did in relevant courses in schools. Asked about when you can started working and whether you can accept another role/project.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic in December 2015.

Interview

1 brief interview only asked "tell us about yourself" and then just talked didn't ask any technical questions or anything! i didn't have a chance to show off my skill set

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Initial Phone interview going over every aspect of technical and applications experiences listed in the resume. Once this phase was completed, was invited for an in-depth In-person interview that lasted two to three hours!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The contracting company negotiated every thing!

Solutions Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Washington, DC).

Interview

A series of 4-5 phone interviews and 1 interview with would be supervisor and manager. Came off as more of a sales cycle rather than a grueling interview process. I guess they really like me :)

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions; nothing off the beaten trail. What did you do before, what are you trying to do now, why are you looking for a new job, etc   1 Answer