Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

they need someone who has retail experience. if you can show that you are good to go. also make sure you show a great and open personality. Just smile a lot.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Northbrook, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

They responded to my application for store management positions by asking me if I was interest in a sales position to which I replied only part time and I fully filled out the questionnaire indicating which days I was available to work. So I received a very rude call about what other days I was available to work and I repeated what I had already indicated to them. Huge waste of time. Terrible management.

Commissioned Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Natick, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the manager in the store, she decided to interview me at a nearby seating area in the mall. She told me a little bit about the company and the position and asked me if I had any questions. Afterwards, she went through my resume with me and inquiried about my past employers and why I left. She then made me a job offer and gave me palerwoek to sign that day and a few others to bring back at my earliest convienience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

10 minute phone interview that was brief. Interviewer obviously knew she did not want me in position and ended call abruptly. Questions were very direct and simple to answer. possibly because she knew who to hire.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on indeed. I got a call to come in next day. When I came into the store it was as if I got the job on the spot there wasn't much questioning other than when are you available

Interview Questions

• My availability.... they really should have asked me more questions but didn't   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

it was very nice and fast. i walked in asking if they are hiring, the sales lady gave me a application form that has 5-8 pages i think. theres like more questions in that form and little bit thorough . then the next day i got phone call to come in store for interview..and afterwards the manager passed me to agency of pandora i think and got 2 interviews in one day but in the end didn't get position but it was very nice and learning experienced.

Interview Questions

• describing yourself and what do you know about the store   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

I applied online for a sales associate position then received a call from a store manager. Two-step interview process, first with the store manager then at the corporate office with the district manager. The whole process took about three weeks. I tried to use my previous retail experience and my sales skills as an example.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY).

Interview

i had one interview it was kept very simple and short but to the point. i was asked what i knew on the company and my previous experience which i had none but was still hired

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

5 Interviews. A mix of phone skype and in person. the process is so old school , they're looking for Store managers for the ASM Roles. Really upset they dragged me a long for a month for them to give me no offer , I asked for feedback and they didn't even reply. Thanks Pandora , You're RUDE. I will NEVER shop there again after this experience, Stuff sucks to be honest

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Arcadia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Manager was very nice. The interview was longer than I expected and she was also late by 30 minutes... she asked basic interview questions and overall had a very friendly attitude. She requires a resume too so be sure to bring one. Be sure to study up on the brands history too.