Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.2

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

I applied online for a sales associate position then received a call from a store manager. Two-step interview process, first with the store manager then at the corporate office with the district manager. The whole process took about three weeks. I tried to use my previous retail experience and my sales skills as an example.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY).

Interview

i had one interview it was kept very simple and short but to the point. i was asked what i knew on the company and my previous experience which i had none but was still hired

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Arcadia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Manager was very nice. The interview was longer than I expected and she was also late by 30 minutes... she asked basic interview questions and overall had a very friendly attitude. She requires a resume too so be sure to bring one. Be sure to study up on the brands history too.

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Valley Stream, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview. it was held at a open Starbucks kiosk in the middle of Green acres mall and very casual however very focused on what we were there to do. Everyone answered each question and the two interviewers gave feedback on the answers and how we could improve our reactions.

Interview Questions

• How you you react to different customer and co worker scenarios   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with the manager and two assistant managers. It was me and three other girls. They asked us questions to try to get to know us better and it was mainly just asking things like that. After the interview was over they called me twenty minutes later and had me vome in for a second interview. The whole process happened during hurricane Matthew so it was about three weeks total for the whole process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews, and both went well. Lasted about a half hour each and two people did the interviewing each time. After the first interview, they called and asked me to come in for a second. They said at that time they would also need to do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked-in to apply, I filled out a paper and called on the third day to see where I was standing. That same day I received a call back with a date for an interview. It was a group Interview. There was three of us. We got interviewed by three people at once. We got a call within a week letting us know whether we got hired or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pandora?   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Great interview was hired right away . The 3 people I interviewed with was very nice n friend n made me feel at easy , more like girl talk then a interview.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Doral, FL).

Interview

Applied through Indeed. This is a franchise through a company called Boolchand Group. Was contacted by HR for an initial phone screen, came in to meet DM face to face, 2 days later had a Skype interview with one of the owners, following week was interviewed in person by the Operations Manager followed immediately by 2 of the owners. After that final interview, crickets. I reached out for feedback and nothing. Very unprofessional to have zero communication to the candidates.I felt like I was used to get information on how my previous companies ran their business.

Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on indeed and the next day I got an email to come in for an interview. I met with the store manager and the interview was basically a conversation and asked me about the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pandora?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered between $9-$11 an hour and I told them I wanted $11