Pangea Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pangea Real Estate

2.6

Sort:

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone interview and then was called in for an in-person interview. The process moved along quickly and no time was wasted. I didn't have to sit around wondering what's going on. They did a good job with communications during the interview process

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate in October 2015.

Interview

Had a information session the night before interview. Basic information about company and you could ask questions. Interview was with two people. A lot of questions about my past experiences, the outcomes and how I played a role. Said they would get back in three weeks. Never did.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

One 30 minute phone interview and one four hour in-person interview with staff from all areas of the company. In-person interview was conducted by individual staff members in 20-30 minute increments. Final interview with recruiter consisted of a few case questions.

Interview Questions

• If a building is falling below desired return for our holdings, what would be your strategy to boost returns?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

1) PHONE Had a conversation with my soon-to-be boss over the phone. He liked what I had to say so he invited me into the office for an interview the following week 2) IN OFFICE Met with 5 employees, each with different roles and different levels of management. Most were 1-1 while a couple were in front of a panel. The questions were all pretty standard, no curveballs.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out directly, response was very prompt. Some email correspondence to set up one in person interview. That lasted about an hour and was very efficient relative to the position. Contract was offered two days later.

Interview Questions

• What have you worked on? Some discussion on proper data structure selection & performance testing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me normal interview questions. Put emphasis on customer service and numbers. Talk about how you could be a great asset to the company. Also talk about transferable skills that can help you succeed

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to pangea   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied on Indeed, Received a call the next day for a interview the following day. Interview day came, I went in and we had general conversation, I filled out my background paperwork and he told me it would take a few days. I received a call the next day saying I got the Job.

Leasing Agent Interview

Interview

Don't waste your time setting up for an interview.
    I had received a call to set up an interview, and the next day I received an email saying that they don't have any positions for me at this time. I feel that management could of handle that better and not waste my time setting up an interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a response from one of the people involved in the hiring process soon after and then had a phone interview with him that week. The following week I scheduled a final interview for the week after that. The weird part at the final interview was that the last two interviewers were supposedly unexpectedly unavailable.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. My background isn't in real estate, though, so they were trying to figure out why I was interested in the role and the company.   Answer Question

Back-Office Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pangea Real Estate (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email within a few days about setting up an interview. Interview lasted a few hours, but all in all, wasn't too bad. Questions were fairly straight forward. Just take the job description and come up with examples/experience that relate to the description. If job relates to dealing with tenants, probably the most important thing to show is that you can handle whatever the tenants may throw at you.

Interview Questions

• A very odd and impossible (as in would never exist) hypothetical situation was presented to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some flexibility so don't sell yourself short.