Pantheon (Virginia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pantheon (Virginia) Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pantheon (Virginia)

Interviews At Pantheon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pantheon (Virginia) (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The hiring process was straightforward, timely, and informative. After a short phone interview, you are brought into the office to do about an hour long interview with team members and eventually advance to meeting with senior management. Depending on the type of position, there is a technical project either before or after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They really look for innovative answers and know-how. If you disagree or have a different approach to a situation discussed, make sure you detail why you'd follow that path and how it is beneficial to do so.

Pantheon really cares about what your passions are and what drives you. Be prepared to really think about what you want out of the position as well as what you can bring to the company. All in all, a great interview experience.   Answer Question

Interview

1. Easy to crack, java based.

2. Online interview process on skype.

3. They will ask hr questions to see how desperate you are for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate, they look for freshers with low self esteem, hungry for jobs.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantheon (Virginia) (Arlington, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

The guy interviewing me didn't look at my resume beforehand. Also he said I would need training on how to use an iPad/touchscreen tablet - while he was looking at my resume on my tablet. The position was marketed as an administrative position, with the skills I had - and was a classic switch and bait to do a telemarketing job.

UNIX Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pantheon (Virginia) (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone, there was a interview internally , then there was an interview with client panel which went for 30 min. there was many questions technical and non technical. Then we have to wait for 2nd round interview and then there was a HR call and there was a interview or i would say review bout the salary and benefits

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were tough

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pantheon (Virginia) (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephone rounds with recruiter(s)
    Then a HR round for negotiation
    Telephone rounds for technical review
    Followed by face to face for final offer
    The process was long but eventually they made me an offer. Many rounds meant that I got to talk to quite a few people in the organization which gave me a feel for the type of work and responsibilities that I would be handling.