Paper Converting Machine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paper Converting Machine

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paper Converting Machine (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

One interviewer was nodding out during interview. He didn't seem just tired, appeared to have taken too much pain medication. The sober one was a little man with a fragile ego.

Interview Questions

These boys had hostile written all over them, which matched their reputation. The corporation claims a "people - centric" management philosophy which sounds very professional and enticing. They ask you to watch a video before interviewing. I did and thought ,"sounds real cute but I am suspicious." And I was right. Though the corp. has great intentions, the schmucks running the show at PCMC are dug in like ticks. The philosophy has morphed into a "management-centric" philosophy of justifying their existence.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paper Converting Machine (Green Bay, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 phone and two onsite. Horrible interview right from the get go. The interviewers all wanted to argue with each other. They all had different requests as to what they were expecting from the job. Never could figure out what the job actually was.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer