Paradigm Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paradigm Infotech

Systems Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen went excellent. Took day off work and drove long way to F2F interview with a couple disinterested employees and a CEO/Owner who spoke with a strong accent and his logic made about as much sense as his English sounded. Neurotic and paranoid person who seemed to have A. D. D. or was just completely rude.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun after work? What would you like to do with us after work?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Directly with the manager. I was contacted by the HR manager two days before the actual interview. It was on a Saturday(its a 5 day week for the company, but for this recruitment they were working on a weekend)

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I was leaving my earlier organization in such a short time(8 months)   1 Answer
    • He gave a laptop and asked me to write a VBA code to consolidate multiple excel sheets. (He was clueless about "Personal Workbook")   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Process consisted of 3 rounds
    Apti
    Technical interview
    HR round
    one should equally prepare for APTI and Technical part.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate Locks in Java?If you think you are good in java,only then write java in your resume,otherwise it's better to leave,   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Was interrogated with lots of web development questions.

I have my interest in Buisness Development and other Human Standard Developments.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech in February 2009.

Interview

Tech Interview & HR round