Paradigm Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Paradigm Infotech

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paradigm Infotech

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (Hyderābād) in Apr 2015

Interview

Directly with the manager. I was contacted by the HR manager two days before the actual interview. It was on a Saturday(its a 5 day week for the company, but for this recruitment they were working on a weekend)

Interview Questions
  • I was asked why I was leaving my earlier organization in such a short time(8 months)
    1 Answer
  • He gave a laptop and asked me to write a VBA code to consolidate multiple excel sheets. (He was clueless about "Personal Workbook")
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (San Mateo, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Phone screen went excellent. Took day off work and drove long way to F2F interview with a couple disinterested employees and a CEO/Owner who spoke with a strong accent and his logic made about as much sense as his English sounded. Neurotic and paranoid person who seemed to have A. D. D. or was just completely rude.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do for fun after work? What would you like to do with us after work?
Paradigm Infotech
Application

I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech

Interview

Process consisted of 3 rounds Apti Technical interview HR round one should equally prepare for APTI and Technical part.

Interview Questions
  • Elaborate Locks in Java?If you think you are good in java,only then write java in your resume,otherwise it's better to leave,
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech (New Delhi) in Nov 2011

Interview

Was interrogated with lots of web development questions.

Interview Questions
Paradigm Infotech
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradigm Infotech in Feb 2009

Interview

Tech Interview & HR round