Pason Systems Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pason Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Pason came to my university for the career fair, where I handed in my resume. Then I got two rounds of phone interviews, and finally the onsite interview. During the interview process, their manager directly contacted me, and confirmed the schedules with me. The first phone interview is about software engineer basics, the second one is coding.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pason Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. They asked mostly behavioral questions but they seemed to focus on what side projects you have accomplished. Did not ask any technical questions. Overall a good experience with the interview. Make sure to know what you have on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Previous co-worker now working there recommended me to his boss. Emailed my resume to him and
    after long delay due to arranging panel of team members, received invitation for interview. The interview
    consisted of 3 sessions, first about 1 half hour with 2 managers, and the second about 1.5 hours with
    4 team members asking a long list of technical questions (basically a verbal exam). Final part of
    interview included follow-up with one of the managers and some further discussion on my suitability.
    About 6 days after the interview, I received a rejection indicating that I was over-qualified for the position
    they were trying to fill. My inside contact indicated that they felt they could not afford me, so did not even
    want to make an offer (as it would have been only about 2/3's of my previous salary).

Interview Questions

• How would I maintain the desire to perform in the position when I was obviously
      more than qualified and looking for something more senior?   Answer Question
    • Review the following source code (handed me a sheet) and identify and explain at least 6 issues in it.   Answer Question