Passport Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Passport

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Passport in Oct 2021

Interview

...let's just say, I felt like I was meeting a quota needed for interviewing/hiring. Definitely a fast pace role that I believe would be good for an entry-level data analysis professional (not really project management). The reviews mentioned here aligns accurately with my experience. I was hoping it wasn't the case as this company has so much potential.

Interview Questions
  • Share withe your experience using Excel and data aggregation?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Passport (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was fairly lengthy (6+ interviews) but expected given the role they were hiring. People I meet with were vey nice! I did end up having to follow-up multiple times to find out next steps and where I stood in the process. That was a bit disappointing and frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • Short and long term vision for the role?

Passport

Application

I interviewed at Passport

Interview

There are about 4 rounds of interview-- first with someone from People Operations, than someone from the team or hiring manager, and lastly a culture interview. It was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Passport (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was submitted through a third party recruiter. The first step was to complete a SparkHire evaluation to answer 6 questions, with around 1 minute to answer each question. You can record yourself as many times as needed before submitting your response.

Interview Questions
  • What got you into software engineering & why stick with it? How do you keep up with the new stuff?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Passport (Charlotte, NC) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied online and got a technical assessment. After that, a recruiter contacted me and set up an interview with the manager. It was 30mins call with a discussion about my resume and technical skills. In the next step, an hour technical interview was set up with 2 interviewers. They had informed me that they preferred JavaScript and Node.js to be used for coding but they were ok with any language of my choice as well. Cleared this and next was a system design interview with 3 interviewers. They asked how would you design a parking application which includes road-side parking as well as parking lots. And also enforcement needed to be included. (Ticket to be issued in case of violations.) After the discussion, they gave the feedback saying, you covered everything and did well. Overall, the interview process was good. But after the final round, they ghosted without any responses. After a couple of follow-ups, finally got the reject saying they hired someone with experience. If they had to reject, it would be nice to do it in the first place and not wait till we do a couple of follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Technical assessment: use Testdome to practice. 2. HR round: how details about your projects 3. Technical round: A JSON object will be given, you need to perform manipulations and show the result. Use ES6 Map, Reduce, Fetch, Lodash, Moment, etc. 4. System Design: question in the description.

Passport

Application

I interviewed at Passport

Interview

The interview was well organized and fluid. The coding challenge was not your typical unrelated whiteboard puzzle, but actually seemed relevant and similar to a type of problem you may experience while working there. Feedback was great. Everyone seemed excited. A C-level exec even stopped by to say hi!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Passport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Passport

Interview

Several team members, panel interview, company tour, HR / culture, and lasted 4 hours. Lots of questions ranging from cultural fit to technical background to personality / personal attributes. Some wildcard questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Passport (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Screening process with recruiter and hiring manager. Several discussions with the hiring manager, followed by individual interviews with other teammates. The hiring process was great. Mostly handled electronically for scheduling and selection/acceptance of the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Passport (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

My interview experience with Passport went very well. Although it was a long process (about two months) I totally understand the reason behind the detail and their process. The communication from beginning to end was flawless and their HR team is wonderful! Even when I had one off type of questions that I needed an answer to someone was always happy to help me. My process was as follows (may be different for others): 1. Phone overview with HR 2. Phone Interview with hiring manager 3. Challenge 4. On-Site Interviews 5. Video Interview & References

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Passport

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Passport

Interview

Standard process. After submitting application and then couple of phone calls to screen for cultural fit and technical skills. Then you are brought on site to speak with several more team members. Lastly you get a video call to speak with someone from executive team. At each step, the representative that you work with is within reach if you have any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews