Path Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Path Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2016

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Path Infotech

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Path Infotech.

Interview

Ok ok questions, not so hard for begining level. Skills review type questions. Process takes one week time. After joining they disclosed thier policies. Got call from HR team directly interview got fixed but interviwer was not available on that time.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Path Infotech (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Intensive and knowledgeable. It provides you the broader perspective to understand the technology and existing market requirements. You would seem more up to dated in order to cater current business market requirements.

Interview Questions

• Good end to end business Process Understanding (Domain Specific). Indian Localization and Technical understanding   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Path Infotech (Noida (India)).

Interview

Three round of process..
    1 Telephonic Technical Interview.
    2 face to face Technical Interview.
    3 Telephonic HR Round discussion on current work culture,hobbies, .

Interview Questions

• Salary Negotiation why are you ask so much hike? In the market gives you that much hike?   Answer Question

So much negotiation, They have fixed max percentile of hike based on present salary of candidate, not based on market standard or candidate work experience.They only offer 30% max on current salary package in which 15% are variable.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Path Infotech (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

good

Interview Questions

• nothing different, as usual questions. but we've to be strong in the domain   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA