Pathfinder Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pathfinder Energy Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pathfinder Energy Services

MWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Hear about Pathfinder through a friend. Sent email to company and was contacted by a local manager. Discussed the position over the phone and setup an in office interview. I met with several managers from district including direct line supervisor. Took a tour of the facility and viewed the tools / equipment that I would be using. On the same day we discussed salary and benefits, which were very generous. I signed a contract immediately. I was required to pass a physical and a drug screen. Then, I started safety training to include water survival trainining.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to spend extended amounts of time away from home (3-5 weeks)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I had no experience in the field, but there was a steady progress from trainee to upper levels with increases in pay and time off schedule, present at the time of hiring. This was a huge incentive to take offer.

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

The HR called to arrange phone interviews with ME leads and other technology personnel. Onsite interview was scheduled a week after that. Overall, 5 people from technology group interviewed that included a lunch interview. All interviews went well. The feedback was mostly positive.

MWD/LWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

First was phone interview just a few problem solving questions, customer service questions. Second was onsite interview in Arkansas - very intensive 3 day, long hours - q/a, group activity mostly behavioral. You stayed up late and woke up early to see how you faired on low sleep. Offer came within a two months after this interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to make a difficult decision and how did you make it.   1 Answer